Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Discus and support Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Predigo, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Predigo
    Predigo Guest

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.

:)

Predigo, Apr 6, 2020
  2. XIPARKYXI Win User

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
  3. XxRabidPsychoxX Win User

You cannot switch the versions. You have to buy the whole new version to play Java Edition.
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. coolkidkevgamin Win User

WHY?

we have the same problem. Even though we are on windows10 with the Alltogether update, it says we have to change the settings in xbox live. We tried to do that, but didn't help. So we called support. They told us, that we have to pay for xbox live gold if
    we want to connect to servers. All the information I get from Minecraft and windows web sites is that you don't need a gold membership if you are on the windows10 version. Minecraft was originally bought as Java Version, so the free update to "full" windows10
    version is not really a full update, as this feature is not free? Not happy. Using the Java Version instead for now. Maybe it is a bug and will be fixed sometime.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
Thema:

1. Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft version windows10

2. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 version however, I made a mistake, as I need the Java version instead. I noticed this only a few moments after buying the game. I am hoping to get a...
  3. Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...: I have tried everything - updated windows 10, signed in and out of Microsoft account... It works on my brother's identical PC 5efcbd99-c234-40bc-a03d-de5a6f111444
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Full Version Lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Full Version Lost: I got the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition when it first came out, I have the receipt in my order history, but it won't let me play the full version, I had it on my old PC and could play all I want...
  5. Minecraft version 4.16 no update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft version 4.16 no update: I have a XBOX One Minecraft version since 2018. I am trying to update minecraft higher than 4.16 and i am having no luck. The update option is not available. Other members are able to update. Any...
  6. minecraft entrou na versão beta sozinho[Translation-minecraft entered the beta version alone]

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft entrou na versão beta sozinho[Translation-minecraft entered the beta version alone]: meu minecraft entrou na versão beta sozinho ja tentei desinstalar e instalar de novo não adiantou depois tentei olhar o hub do xbox insider e eu não estava na beta ALGUEM PODE ME AJUDAR POR...
  7. minecraft(win10) ベータ版の解除方法について -[Translation - How to release minecraft (win10) beta version]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft(win10) ベータ版の解除方法について -[Translation - How to release minecraft (win10) beta version]: Xbox Insider Hubを使用して、minecraftのベータ版(RTX)を導入しましたが、 元の製品版に戻れません。元に戻す方法をご存じないでしょうか。 以下試しましたが、ベータ版のままでした。 1.Xbox Insider Hubからベータ版を解除 2.一時間程度放置後、minecraftをアンインストール 3.microsoft store から、再インストール...
  8. Link Minecraft PC version and PS4 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link Minecraft PC version and PS4 version: Hello, I have Mineceaft for PC and PS4 and i know i can link accounta for ps4 with microsoft in ordee to cross play but how can i link the ps4 version with the pc version so i dont have 2...
  9. Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?: Basically i have Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on my microsoft account digitally, and i would like to know if when i get on the xbox store on the xbox one i will be able to download minecraft...
  10. Unable to get out of beta on minecraft windows 10 version. help

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to get out of beta on minecraft windows 10 version. help: [IMG] I have been trying to get out of minecraft beta for hours now. I have never signed up for Xbox insider hub before until this has happened. i have joined and left to see if that fixed...