Minecraft W10 Edition activation

Discus and support Minecraft W10 Edition activation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to activate my Windows 10 copy of Minecraft (I got it from Mojang page because I purchased the game a long time ago), but I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarbonXDDD, Oct 29, 2019.

1. CarbonXDDD
    CarbonXDDD Guest

Hello, I wanted to activate my Windows 10 copy of Minecraft (I got it from Mojang page because I purchased the game a long time ago), but I couldn't activate it, as the code was already redeemed. I know the issue - which has a issue too. I activated the
    game on another account like 2 to 3 years ago but the account got deleted because my cousin actually messed up my birth date so the account got blocked and removed, so I was surprised that the MS Store can't recognize it and then I realised. Is there an option
    to get another code/to get the code transfered so I can play?

:)

CarbonXDDD, Oct 29, 2019
  2. MKDeed Win User

Sadly i don't think you will be able to transfer is as it has been added to another account and if it has been blocked and removed it would be even harder to get a transfer over. Two things you could do. 1) You get in contact with Microsoft and see if they
    can do anything to help fix it. 2) Worst thing you have to do is rebuy it.

Hope this sort of helps.
  3. YT NUN1X Win User

Xbox to pc

I play Minecraft w10 edition on xbox and have game pass ultimate. I also have a question, can I download Minecraft w10 edition on my pc for free just like how I did on xbox?
    No you can't . :(
  4. MB5656 Win User

Can`t start my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

have you attempted to uninstall minecraft w10 edition and reinstall it and see if it works?
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox to pc

I play Minecraft w10 edition on xbox and have game pass ultimate. I also have a question, can I download Minecraft w10 edition on my pc for free just like how I did on xbox?
    2 different versions both bedrock tho just like pe and switch
  6. Bammy_292 Win User

Minecraft realms bug?

Funny enough that's what i'm doing. when looking up for support for Minecraft bedrock edition (W10) I'm direct to xbox support.

Bit of a pin i know. but hey ho
Thema:

1. Minecraft W10 Edition activation - Similar Threads - Minecraft W10 Edition

2. Minecraft For windows 10 Code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For windows 10 Code.: I have recently been trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Java user system. I am applicable for one of these codes as I have bought the Java version of the game on 1 February 2013....
  3. About minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    About minecraft: My 360 world was deleted by no one, it was randomly gone, any options to get it back? 03538696-85b4-4db5-8396-ca256680c8b1
  4. Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems: i've tried to go back to 1.9 and it wont let me, i've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleaned up my temp files, and opted out of the program on the insider app, still stuck on 1.11 Beta and i...
  5. My score is stuck a zero in Minecraft W10 - Score "G" qui ne décolle pas de zéro dans...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is stuck a zero in Minecraft W10 - Score "G" qui ne décolle pas de zéro dans...: Hi! I play Minecraft Windows 10 edition. My world is in Survival, no cheats... and I have done a lot of things, including what I think are Achievement goals, but my G score is still stuck at...
  6. Problems with Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Crossplay between W10 and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Crossplay between W10 and Xbox One: Me and my friend have been playing a little survival game where I host (I'm playing on W10 on Windows 10 edition) and invite him through the Xbox app to play using his Xbox One. It has worked...
  7. can I refund a purchase Minecraft w10 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I refund a purchase Minecraft w10 ?: can I refund a purchase Minecraft w10 ? dd3973a5-1db8-4f8d-a8c6-7f08b99e9190
  8. Bought Minecraft for W10 through store now i want to install the java version on antoher device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft for W10 through store now i want to install the java version on antoher device: Hi i bought the W10 version through store, but now i want also to use the java version that you can download from the mojang site. Do i need to pay again ? or can i get it for free ? If how to do...
  9. W10 Minecraft Crashes when attempting to access Inventory or Chest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    W10 Minecraft Crashes when attempting to access Inventory or Chest: This just started yesterday in my realm. I was in the realm in a fortress when another player glitched and died. I left the nether normal fashion through a portal. However, since that point...
  10. Friends are unable to connect the W10 Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends are unable to connect the W10 Minecraft Realm: The subscription worked for the past 2 days, however this morning while playing in the realm with one other player we became disconnected from the server. Attempting to log back in we both...