minecraft was syncing data and then the screen went blank and the game turned off and now...

Discus and support minecraft was syncing data and then the screen went blank and the game turned off and now... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On minecraft bedrock xbox one my game stopped synced while syncing data and now my surival world is gone, The screen says this world has not beenfully... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SanjayBhakta, Feb 23, 2021.

1. SanjayBhakta
    SanjayBhakta Guest

minecraft was syncing data and then the screen went blank and the game turned off and now...

On minecraft bedrock xbox one my game stopped synced while syncing data and now my surival world is gone, The screen says this world has not beenfully synced or has been corrupted, ive restarted my xbox done anpower cycle ive cleared my local saved data ive unistalled the game and resinstalled it but nothing has worked the world is 160 mb i have the best gear you can get i have a netherite beacon that i spent so long on and i have had it for three years. Have gotten every achevment aprat from like 4. I have beat every boss done millions of raids to get mending books from vilaagers have like a 1000 block wide and 1000 block long land with a 40 block wall surronding it a castle inthe middle, and like an entire layer of diamonds in a double chest many emralds ive been to a wooland mansion have 4 eltryas i have spent over 300 levels and now its all gone. Ive contacted mojang and they said to come here, is there anything you or i can do?

:)

SanjayBhakta, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Skeletore Win User

Xbox One powers on but does not display on TV (HDMI does not detect)

Just had this problem myself, first time it has happened, not sure if it will be an ongoing issue. But I tried to go to the dashboard home and the screen went blank. Tried turning it off and on again but the screen remained blank. Unplugging the power brick
    and plugging it back in seems to have fixed the issue for now...
  3. Hordie Win User

Other console taking to long to sync

Hi Bombarder777,

Sorry you're having issues getting your game data to sync. I would suggest you go to the last console you played Minecraft on that's pending a sync. Open the game, and then allow it to sync data. After that exit the game. Then go to your other console
    and see if the data syncs correctly. if it does not then I would suggest trying a hard reset on the console that is having issues syncing your minecraft data. To do this, with the console on, hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until it quickly shuts
    off. Then turn it back on, and follow the previous steps to open and sync data.

If you still cannot sync after that, you have an option to use the latest save from your console you're trying to open Minecraft on. If you cannot get it to sync at all, then I would suggest using the last save from that console. NOTE: You will lose some
    saved data by doing this.
  4. Bombarder777 Win User

Other console taking to long to sync

I tried this i set my console so it will not turn off by itself opened minecraft and left it open all night. The next day i closed minecraft signed out and went to my other console and it still says your other console is taking a long time to sync. So i
    tried loading the old data and that worked but it is missing a lot of stuff. The problem is now i have different versions of levels on both xboxs and niether one of them will still sync to the cloud. It doesnt matter what one i go to they both say your other
    xbox is taking a long time to sync. I have tried deleteing everything off one console, saves the game and profiles, and it still will not work. Any other thoughts on how to fix this?
  5. Gazski Win User

Blank Home Screen Unable to control Side bar when pulled up

My xbox turns on and off just fine but the home screen is blank, i cant sync any data and i cant control the side bar when i pull it up, only commands that work is turning on and off using the controller and pulling up the sidebar but i cant control
    anything i know hundreds of thousands of other people are having this problem today
    Same here, was fine earlier. Not going to do anything as I think it is a Microsoft problem.
  6. justinsteen Win User

Minecraft syncing error

There was an alert out for not being able to sign in, syncing your game with the cloud etc.

Should be fixed now.
    I just tried to go into minecraft, its still the same thing. Stuck at the syncing user data screen. I dont know if my game has something on it thats making it not work, but nothing is helping this.
Thema:

1. minecraft was syncing data and then the screen went blank and the game turned off and now... - Similar Threads - minecraft was syncing

2. Minecraft sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sync: I play on two different xbox’s and my minecraft data doesnt sync correctly. If i do something on one xbox, the other will not sync the data from it and only load what happened last on itself. How...
  3. Minecraft world doesn’t fully sync.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world doesn’t fully sync.: I have two different Xbox’s, one a normal Xbox one and another is a Xbox one S. I spent a lot of time the last week on a minecraft world on the normal xbox. When i got to play on my Xbox one S,...
  4. Minecraft world not syncing off of other xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world not syncing off of other xbox: Hello! I'm working on a survival world, and I visited a friend's for the night about 2 weeks ago. I loaded my world onto his Xbox from the cloud, and when I came back to my own house after that,...
  5. Xbox Minecraft worlds not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft worlds not syncing: I have 2 of the same Xbox's. The same account is used for both worlds and I can access the worlds from both xbox's but the issue is the progress won't synch between the 2. Is there a way to fix...
  6. minecraft syncing user data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft syncing user data: Hi, a while ago i loaded into minecraft and it sajd failed to sync user data. any help?? 4ee432e4-e264-4d0e-a347-0a17547a7b56
  7. Minecraft won’t sync user data even though I was on it a few hours ago!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t sync user data even though I was on it a few hours ago!: All of a sudden the xbox one started running slow, some games will load while others will not. Was playing minecraft a few hours ago just fine now it wont sync user data and let me go on any of my...
  8. My Minecraft world won’t sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world won’t sync: My minecraft isn’t letting me sync any of my worlds. This had happened before and I don’t know why but I removed my account on my xbox one and resigned in and now I can’t sync my worlds because it...
  9. My Minecraft world (Minecraft failed to sync world data)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world (Minecraft failed to sync world data): [img] What do i do, i don't know what to do anymore. please help. d1b6af9f-ecf1-4f22-89d4-60b143994014
  10. Minecraft world not syncing when I play on one Xbox One to another Xbox One, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world not syncing when I play on one Xbox One to another Xbox One, how do I fix this?: I've dealt with this problem a while now through the years. To be clear: I am talking about Minecraft (not Minecraft XBox One Edition), and it is up to date on both XBox Ones. The problem is...