Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.

Discus and support Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have just downloaded Minecraft (through game pass) for the first time and I am trying to create a new server, but everytime I do I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Velos85, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:22 PM.

1. Velos85
    Velos85 Guest

Hi all,

I have just downloaded Minecraft (through game pass) for the first time and I am trying to create a new server, but everytime I do I get the message saying "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted
    access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space"

I have 380GB free on an external HD and my entire internal 1TB drive free. I have uninstalled & reinstalled, fully powered down, unplugged and cleared the cache from my xbox and nothing has worked.

Does anyone have any ideas on a fix for this please? It's driving me crazy.

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Velos,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue on storage space. Is this on an Xbox console, or on a PC? If on console try

power cycle
    the console. If connected to the internet go to settings>system>storage>clear local saves. Once that is done then try and create your world.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Velos85,

Thanks for your post. I understand the issue with Minecraft requesting more storage space for the game. You may want to try unplugging your external hard drive and then perform a

Factory Reset

Be sure to choose to "Reset and keep my games & apps" to keep your content installed on your Xbox One.

I hope this helps.
  4. Velos85 Win User

Its on xbox. Done all of the above and getting the same issue
  5. MTGxSLAYERxMTG Win User

Making a huge town...

add me and lets start building, it pretty much supposed to mimic that of a server pc verison of minecraft with npc towns...
  6. Sqrly Win User

Quantum Break Streaming Server Down?[Quantum Break Streaming Server Down?]

FYI You can't stream them on PC either. The streaming servers are down.

And, idiotically, there's no option to download the episodes onto PC.

PC = unlimited storage space expansion = no download

Xbox = Limited storage space = sure, download extra 75 GB

Me = /Facepalm
Thema:

1. Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space. - Similar Threads - Minecraft let start

2. Minecraft wount let me in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wount let me in: It gives me a code and tells me to go to xbox.com/errorhelp ac7ffb1f-1342-4318-9ab3-44c276b25e6b
  3. My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds: I have been having this issue and have been searching for an answer for a ling time to find nothing. I play on an Xbox One S and i am trying to play cross console with my friends on PE. We are...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft is not letting me play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft is not letting me play?: Today is Tuesday, August 6 2019. Today i logged into my computer to play some minecraft for the windows 10 when unexpectedly it told me to buy either the starter pack or the master pack even...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...: I have checked my NAT type,I have had ethernet cord connected. I do not have a vpn nor do I know how to use one. I have used the codes to pretty much change and reset my WHOLE router. I have even...
  6. Microsoft will you ever let me install my minecraft back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft will you ever let me install my minecraft back: I been trying for over a year to reinstall the game minecraft not the Xbox one edition the newer one getting updates.Would you help me in anyway to get my game back it would be greatly appreciate...
  7. Minecraft will not let me purchase a pack from my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me purchase a pack from my xbox one: My kid is trying to buy a Dragons pack from within minecraft on our xbox one. The xbox is online, it is logged in, it is connected to my account, but when we try to buy coins or pay for the pack,...
  8. no me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft :C (Won't let me change my skin on Minecraft: C)

in XBoX on Windows
    no me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft :C (Won't let me change my skin on Minecraft: C): No me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft, cuando la quiero cambiar se me reinicia el juego. [Translation] Won't let me change my skin in Minecraft, when I want to change it i restart the game....
  9. Minecraft Xbox One Edition not letting me get Minecraft for free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition not letting me get Minecraft for free: On Minecraft Xbox One Edition it has a button that says download the latest version of Minecraft for free. Upon clicking it you are brought to the store where you can buy Minecraft for $20 but...
  10. Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it: I've gone in circles for hours but I bought an Xbox One Minecraft code in a store and redeemed the activation code and everything. It works fine on the Xbox but I was told I could also play it on...