Minecraft win 10 on Xbox one

Discus and support Minecraft win 10 on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Minecraft starter collection for win 10, says I can also install on Xbox one in system requirements section and elsewhere on the internet.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nszumowski, Mar 26, 2020.

1. nszumowski
    nszumowski Guest

Purchased Minecraft starter collection for win 10, says I can also install on Xbox one in system requirements section and elsewhere on the internet. However in the store on Xbox it's asking for me to pay for it again. Trying to install from my Microsoft
    account the Xbox is not listed in the devices I can install on.

This is the edition I purchased

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?rtc=1&activetab=pivotMinecraft win 10 on Xbox one :eek:verviewtab

Thanks for any help!

:)

nszumowski, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Hannides Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

Is minecraft win 10 on Game pass for PC or only ultimate?
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is NOT on Game Pass. Only Minecraft for Xbox is. However, Minecraft Dungeons
    WILL be available on Win10/Xbox on May 26th.
  3. JoseSornoza Win User

Cannot install Minecraft purchased for Xbox which is also available for Win 10 PC

I have purchased Minecraft on Xbox. I would like to insta

ll it on my Win 10 PC too. When I go to The Minecraft page and click "Install on my devices". It does not list my Win 10 PC as a device to install Minecraft. I can see Xbox as a device to install Minecraft. I have also confirmed that the account logged in
    from the PC is same as the one used for Xbox Minecraft purchase.

I assume if I purchase a game for Xbox and available for PC can be used on PC also.

Thanks,

Ganesh
  4. nszumowski Win User

Sorry, one more question. If I buy the Xbox one version can I play the character I made on Windows 10?
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

You can play across both platforms but it is a different version of the game and does require a separate purchase
  6. nszumowski Win User

Thank you for the clarification.
Thema:

1. Minecraft win 10 on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Minecraft win

2. Son cannot leave a beta version of Minecraft Win 10

in XboX Insiders
    Son cannot leave a beta version of Minecraft Win 10: Hello all! I had the Minecraft beta so I could see how RTX looked in Minecraft (Win 10). I don't play a lot but my daughter wanted to make a world I could play with her. When I loaded in, she said...
  3. Minecraft win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft win 10: I bought Minecraft for win 10 on my account and installed the software. When I opened the newly downloaded minecraft it automatically logged in under the wrong xbox account when I clicked the sign...
  4. Minecraft win 10 edition RTX insider Beta status is stuck in pending

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft win 10 edition RTX insider Beta status is stuck in pending: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/lvvmzyalvkt51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a963bb6e2b5b075fe82943e7dc09e5e5f28f8c63 submitted by /u/alexbaws159 [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft Win 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 edition: Hello. Way back when... Minecraft was offered for free to those who had the Java edition and wanted the bedrock (Win10) edition. I redeemed my code and got it BUT it was accidentally set up on...
  6. Cannot install Minecraft purchased for Xbox which is also available for Win 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Minecraft purchased for Xbox which is also available for Win 10 PC: I have purchased Minecraft on Xbox. I would like to install it on my Win 10 PC too. When I go to The Minecraft page and click "Install on my devices". It does not list my Win 10 PC as a device to...
  7. I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc: got minecraft windows 10 edition by redeeming a code on an old computer ( i got the code through an xbox bundle ) and on my new pc it forces me to play the trial when i have the full game on my...
  8. I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!: Hey everybody! I've been playing for several hours Windows 10 edition minecraft game on your computer. Xbox achievements come as normal but statistics still show that you would have played only 0...
  9. win 10 minecraft edition hesaba giriş yapamıyorum

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win 10 minecraft edition hesaba giriş yapamıyorum: win 10 minecraft edition hesaba giriş yapamıyorum yardım edin beta sürümündeyim son sürüm 9c06e639-4c6a-45b0-b4bb-056329e3395e
  10. Minecraft Win 10 is forcing me to rebuy even tho I already own the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 is forcing me to rebuy even tho I already own the game: I'm having an issue with Minecraft Windows 10. I am able to play it on my old PC and Xbox One but not on my newer Windows Surface. Whenever I launch the app it won't let me sign into my account,...