Minecraft win 10 on Xbox one

Discus and support Minecraft win 10 on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Minecraft starter collection for win 10, says I can also install on Xbox one in system requirements section and elsewhere on the internet.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nszumowski, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:13 AM.

1. nszumowski
    nszumowski Guest

Purchased Minecraft starter collection for win 10, says I can also install on Xbox one in system requirements section and elsewhere on the internet. However in the store on Xbox it's asking for me to pay for it again. Trying to install from my Microsoft
    account the Xbox is not listed in the devices I can install on.

This is the edition I purchased

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?rtc=1&activetab=pivotMinecraft win 10 on Xbox one :eek:verviewtab

Thanks for any help!

:)

2. nszumowski Win User

Sorry, one more question. If I buy the Xbox one version can I play the character I made on Windows 10?
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

You can play across both platforms but it is a different version of the game and does require a separate purchase
  4. nszumowski Win User

Thank you for the clarification.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase the Xbox One version in order to play it on the console. Minecraft for Windows 10 will only work on the PC. In order to download them on both for free, the game would have to be a

Play Anywhere title
    , but unfortunately Minecraft is not on that list.
  6. Mastermarc1000 Win User

Minecraft Marketplace

verwend PC mit Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Netzwerkverbindung ist OK

_______

[Translation - use PC with Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Network connection is OK]
Thema:

1. Minecraft win 10 on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Minecraft win

2. Mi cuenta de Minecraft for WIN 10 sirve para Minecraft JavaEdition??[Translation-My...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mi cuenta de Minecraft for WIN 10 sirve para Minecraft JavaEdition??[Translation-My...: Hola gente, mi pregunta es si mi licencia de Minecraft WIN 10 sirve para Minecraft Java Edition, no quiero tener que comprar Java Edition si ya poseo Minecraft Win 10.... Como vinculo mi cuenta...
  3. Minecraft Win 10 的相關購買問題

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 的相關購買問題: 您好,多次撥打客服都失敗,我覺得客服系統可能真的要改善一下 Microsoft Store的跟Microsoft的都打了,其中Microsoft Store的長久無人回應還被掛斷兩次,Microsoft的說是下班時間(可是我明明是星期五6pm打的) 正題 之前在Minecraft Win10版本裡面有購買套件,換了電腦後卻找不到/沒辦法載回來...
  4. Minecraft Realms on xbox and win 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on xbox and win 10 edition: If I have Both Windows 10 edition edition and minecraft Bedrock on Xbox, With a realms subscription on Xbox, Would I be able to manage my realm from windows 10 edition if it is under the same...
  5. Minecraft win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft win 10: Hallo liebe Gamer, Ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich habe mir die minecraft Starter Kollektion im Microsoft store gekauft. Ich installiere das Spiel und es läuft auch einwandfrei. Allerdings...
  6. Minecraft - Win 10 problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft - Win 10 problem: Hello everyone and thank you for your time. I've been trying to redeem my Windows 10 Minecraft Edition since I have bought Java Minecraft before the 19th of October of 2018. When I click on...
  7. Minecraft on xbox one s and win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on xbox one s and win 10: Hello good folks, I've bought a copy of minecraft for windows 10 and just recently got a copy for xbox one s. When my kids try to play at the same time, one will say "logged in at another...
  8. Kody dostępu do Minecraft Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kody dostępu do Minecraft Win 10: Co jaki czas są generowane kody dostępu do minecraft Windows 10 dla posiadaczy Mc Java edition? 637a52e5-6e93-4f52-be3c-4b5be126fba2
  9. Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME): Hy! Me and my girlfriend playing on two different computers, and we have the same problem: no sounds in Minecraft for windows 10. I checked /done: The game settings: music and master volume...
  10. 마인크래프트 윈10버전 로그인이 안되요.[Translation-I can't login to Minecraft win 10 version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈10버전 로그인이 안되요.[Translation-I can't login to Minecraft win 10 version.]: 자 목이 곧 내용입니다. 도와주세요. 이미 엑박에 성인인증은 했 아이핀도 했어요. 그리 새로 깔아보기도 했 요 윈도우 업데이트까지 했습니다. 그런데도 마인크래프트 창에서 로그인버튼을 누르면 아무 로그인창이 뜨지 않 xbox live에 로그인을 시도하는 중에 문 가 발생했습니다. 라는 창이 뜹니다. 하지만 밑에 오류라거나 그런것은 안 요. 어떻게...