Minecraft win 10

Discus and support Minecraft win 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , i play minecraft windows 10 edition(1.19.0) on my laptop ( i3 , 8 Ram) But I have lag and low FPS . And i also play the java version and i get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewDinoII, Jul 3, 2022.

1. NewDinoII
    NewDinoII Guest

Minecraft win 10

Hello , i play minecraft windows 10 edition(1.19.0) on my laptop ( i3 , 8 Ram) But I have lag and low FPS . And i also play the java version and i get 100+ fps and no lag it run smoothly . But in windows 10 edition i get lag and very low fps . I play in the lowest settings but i still get lag , What to do ?

Thanks .

:)

NewDinoII, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Mastermarc1000 Win User

Minecraft Marketplace

verwend PC mit Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Netzwerkverbindung ist OK

_______

[Translation - use PC with Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Network connection is OK]
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

Yes you can use the same account on Minecraft Win 10 and Minecraft PE.
  4. anthonywp Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

Is minecraft win 10 on Game pass for PC or only ultimate?
  5. Ackis Win User

Minecraft Win 10.

Can you host and your friend join you?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft win 10

Hi Christian,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to get a launcher for the game. We recommend to go to the
    Minecraft forums and post there. They will be able to assist you better on the issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Minecraft win 10

1. Minecraft win 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft win

2. Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.: I wanted to know if I was to get a addon (mod) on windows 10 Minecraft would that same addon transfer over to the xbox one Minecraft. Thanks in advance to who ever answers this....
  3. Minecraft Ban on Win 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ban on Win 10 edition: Hello, I apparently got banned for hate speech on Minecraft and I can't play nor host any online servers and I can't log into the marketplace. I don't believe I ever said something that could be...
  4. How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard: How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard I need to use on this [img] [img] Or this [img] [img] a3c1c7e6-3d7d-4fc3-92b7-fe886370b018
  5. Redeem MS Gift Card from MS Rewards to buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem MS Gift Card from MS Rewards to buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition: Hello "someone" from the MS Community I want to buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition with MS Gift Card that I have redeemed in MS Rewards but I don't know how to buy it. Can you guys show me the way to...
  6. I am unable to leave the minecraft beta on win 10.

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to leave the minecraft beta on win 10.: I literally can not leave the beta. When ever i try to unenroll there literally is no option to unenroll. Can someone help?? submitted by /u/Adel_342 [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft win 10 edit, cannot see friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10 edit, cannot see friends: Win 10 edition, me and my son, We trybto add each other as friends, nothing happens, If we log in to xbox account, we can see that we did add each other, and are friends, and can see each...
  8. Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem: When i enter minecraft windows 10 it shows the mojang studios screen its all fine then the text disappears which is good then it turns white and then back to red and starts flickering red and...
  9. minecraft mobile and win 10 purchased on the same microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft mobile and win 10 purchased on the same microsoft account: how do I make them display two different user names i did buy 2 games but can only play one at a time online 6ac11826-0f5c-42da-bc80-77398cf6c82f
  10. Son cannot leave a beta version of Minecraft Win 10

in XboX Insiders
    Son cannot leave a beta version of Minecraft Win 10: Hello all! I had the Minecraft beta so I could see how RTX looked in Minecraft (Win 10). I don't play a lot but my daughter wanted to make a world I could play with her. When I loaded in, she said...