Minecraft Win10 - Marketplace Content Disappeared?

Discus and support Minecraft Win10 - Marketplace Content Disappeared? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good morning, I logged into MC Win10 this morning, and for some reason all my marketplace purchases have disappeared? I can find reciepts in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Loerwyn, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Loerwyn
    Loerwyn Guest

Good morning,

I logged into MC Win10 this morning, and for some reason all my marketplace purchases have disappeared? I can find reciepts in my e-mails for coin packs, and I have a total of ~240 coins so it's definitely the right account, but the marketplace is asking me
    to purchase the packs again?

Is there a way to get the game to recognise my earlier purchases?

:)

Loerwyn, Mar 19, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. naomifrank Win User

How can I host Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Server so friends can join via "Add External Server"?

I have Minecraft win10 edition
  4. Dark Master JMK Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

I have the same problem. All of my Minecraft Marketplace purchases are gone, and the "Recently Viewed" section when browsing Marketplace content is gone as well.
  5. denis97g Win User

How do I install Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

you'll have to buy the win10 edition separately. Minecraft is not a play anywhere title.
  6. chrisschrossed Win User

Minecraft - Skin Pack Four Purchase

If you purchased the content via the LIVE Marketplace and not the Minecraft In-Game marketplace, it may not recognize the purchase. I'm not aware of any fixes, but for future reference, I suggest buying from the In-Game Marketplace when making add-on purchases.

Good Luck!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Win10 - Marketplace Content Disappeared? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10 Marketplace

2. Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10: Hello everyone! Recently I got Minecraft for Win10 gifted & I use the XBox Companion App to launch the game. I am logged in to Windows, I am logged in to the XBox App, but I can't login to...
  3. My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10): У меня есть аккаунт на официальном майн сайте, оттуда я взял подарочный код на виндовс эдишн, но когда я ввёл этот код то он уже был кем-то активирован, но до этого я никогда его не активировал...
  4. Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10: Hi All. I opted into the Minecraft Beta on my Win10 PC through the Xbox Insider Hub, played the game for a few min, and wanted to opt out and remove the beta from my system. I've successfully...
  5. [マインクラフト]Win10でrealmsを契約したけどPS4のフレンドが参加できない[Transl ation-[Minecraft] I signed a realms in...

in XBoX on Windows
    [マインクラフト]Win10でrealmsを契約したけどPS4のフレンドが参加できない[Transl ation-[Minecraft] I signed a realms in...: 表題の通り、マインクラフトWin10でrealmsを契約したのですが、PS4のフレンドがrealmに参 できない状態です。 統合版になってPS4のフレンドともできるようになったのではないのでしょうか? =============== 状況としましては、xboxアカウントはフレンドに登録済み。 携帯のフレンドは難なく参 可能。 [Translation-As the title...
  6. minecraft app will not start on win10

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft app will not start on win10: Hi, I bought Minecraft for win10, downloaded, installed etc. but when I start it either on the icon on the pc or via microsoft store order list (or anywhere else possible to start the game) the...
  7. Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe: I buy minecraft win 10 edition (bedrock edition). But I want to play minecraft on my cellphone.can I use same account between pe and win10. *Please help me *(My mother tongue is not English, so...
  8. Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update: I can't play on my realm with friends because i have an outdated version of minecraft (1.13.1) and need to update to 1.13.2 but it just does not work. The update button isn't showing anywhere when...
  9. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  10. Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm: Hi there, I have recently purchased Minecraft Starter for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store so that i can play with my N Switch friend in a Realm. Im all set up and logged in with my existing...