Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?

Discus and support Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions. Where should i save... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Möwenbär, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Möwenbär
    Möwenbär Guest

I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions.

Where should i save the functionname.mcfunction-dataset?

And what edition i should search for in boards?

Ekkehard Skirl

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Möwenbär, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Hello. Thank you for posting on the xbox forums. In minecraft each function belongs to a specific saved world. You will have to create a new folder for your functions. This would be under

\data\functions\(new folder)\(your function)

Full location example:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\

Roaming\.minecraft\saves\<saved world>\data\functions\<new folder>\

functionname.mcfunction-dataset

Let me know how it goes.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Перенос игры с одного пк на другой (Transfer game from one pc to another)

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns how you can transfer Minecraft from one PC to another.

Was the game purchased through the Microsoft store? Or was it purchased through a different online store?

If the game was purchased through the Microsoft store, you would then be able to sign into your account on your PC, and then follow this
    where to download games for Windows 10 support article for a guide on downloading your games.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Full game to trial.

Hey there,

If the disc for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is currently inside the Xbox One console, try navigating to the Xbox Store and search 'Minecraft' to pull up the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition store page. From there, do you see the option to select just 'Play'?
    Try that and let us know if selecting 'Play' through the store page helps.

Keep us posted!
  5. dcomley Win User

Packs won't download

Hi,

Here's a link to a video which might help:

https://youtu.be/qNBslgx3I9M?rel=0

Can you go to the Minecraft Store option when first starting up Minecraft and install the texture packs that way?

Let us know how you go.

Thanks,

Deitan
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft BTU Xbox One world deleted

Thema:

1. Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10app where

2. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  3. Minecraft realm problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm problem: Yesterday I was playing with my friend on a realm bur today I went on and the Menu said “you are unable to connect to realms because of your accounts settings, and I have not touched my settings....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  5. Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10): Hello, so my friend is hosting a realm with our 6 other friends. Everybody can do anything freely but whenever I join I can break blocks but I won't receive the block. I cannot chat, every time I...
  6. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  7. Shaders on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shaders on Minecraft: Can I use shaders on Minecraft and not be banned? If yes can I also use them while playing with friends? They only change how the game looks instead of changing the gameplay like mods do....
  8. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  9. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  10. Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]: [img] Witam mam problem z minecraftem (wersja pudełkowa z 7dlc) chce go zaktualizować do najnowszej wersji lecz nie mogę po wejsciu do gry pisze że mogę zaktualizowac grę za darmo lecz odsyła mnie...