Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions?

Discus and support Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions. Where should i save... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Möwenbär, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Möwenbär
    Möwenbär Guest

I'd like to play around with the functions in Minecraft, but there are no Folder within to store datapacks with my own functions.

Where should i save the functionname.mcfunction-dataset?

And what edition i should search for in boards?

Ekkehard Skirl

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Möwenbär, Aug 14, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

3. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Hello. Thank you for posting on the xbox forums. In minecraft each function belongs to a specific saved world. You will have to create a new folder for your functions. This would be under

\data\functions\(new folder)\(your function)

Full location example:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\

Roaming\.minecraft\saves\<saved world>\data\functions\<new folder>\

functionname.mcfunction-dataset

Let me know how it goes.
  4. Möwenbär Win User

Hallo Sir Lancealot83,

that isn't it. In my mind it is the path of the Installation version from the Minecraftorigin and not from the Version of Win10App.

I found this path to Minecraft-Win10App:

C:\Users\<myUserName>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang

within

<DIR> behavior_packs

<DIR> development_behavior_packs

<DIR> development_resource_packs

<DIR> minecraftpe

<DIR> minecraftWorlds

<DIR> resource_packs

<DIR> skin_packs

<DIR> world_templates

accmap.dat

ud1457166148.dat

And in the mincraftWorlds there are all the worlds with cryptic names. And finally therein are the two folders

behavior_packs

resource_packs

This is for now all I know.

Thak you for your ideas.

Ekkehard
  5. Wiggymommy Win User

Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

Hi Chris, I do not see any of the games I purchase in my order history in the link you provided. I bought minecraft store content. I bought world templates through the minecraft store. All the worlds that were created with those templates are still showing
    in the minecraft game but those worlds are locked now and the minecraft store is showing that I need to "re" buy the templates I purchased over the last couple of years. Although I do not see the games in the link to my Microsoft Account I do see where I purchased
    minecraft coins through Nintendo for the purchase of Minecraft Store items. I am not sure where to go from here.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Перенос игры с одного пк на другой (Transfer game from one pc to another)

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns how you can transfer Minecraft from one PC to another.

Was the game purchased through the Microsoft store? Or was it purchased through a different online store?

If the game was purchased through the Microsoft store, you would then be able to sign into your account on your PC, and then follow this
    where to download games for Windows 10 support article for a guide on downloading your games.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Win10app where and how to store and use functions? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10app where

2. Minecraft will not PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not PLAY: Hi. I bought Minecraft on the Google Play store. When I press PLAY on Minecraft on my Andriod tablet it gives me a notification. I can not play a game at all, this notice keeps coming up. It says...
  3. Minecraft not synching to different Xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not synching to different Xboxes: My daughter is having trouble synching her Minecraft when she saves things at her mother's house and Xbox and then it does not synch on my Xbox. How do we resolve this?...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I...
  5. Minecraft Won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won’t install: Ive been trying to download minecraft for the longest and it will never work it constantly stops at 95 and it laggs my whole entire system which makes it hard to do stuff its weird cause all my...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable: I entered a code and was able to download minecraft successfully around september of 2019. I got a new computer and can't seem to redownload the game or even find it in my library. The only thing...
  7. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account: My wife bought a digital copy of minecraft starts addition for our son. I accidentally added it while in my account. So when he logs in he does not have the packs that came with it or the 700...
  8. Unable to log in to my Minecraft/ mojang account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to my Minecraft/ mojang account.: I bought Minecraft years ago. when I was barely a teenager. So when I wanted to check out Minecraft again I was shocked to find I was unable to log in to my account. I thought I might got the...
  9. Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!?: So I get the servers don't work on the BETA but can we at least visit other people's worlds? Who are also playing the BETA? Or how to interact with anybody playing the BETA? I'm lonely </3 GT:...
  10. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]: 이 막 윈도우 10으로 업데이트 해서 마인크래프트 코드를 사용했는데, 2018.10.02 에 받은 코드라 못 사용 한다 하네요. 그래서 마인크래프트 식 사이트에서 다시 받을수 있다 하던데 어디서 받을수 있나요? [Translation-I just updated to Windows 10 and used the code to do...