Minecraft Windows 10, Broken world

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10, Broken world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother and I have a world together, on my local save. We have countless hours in it combined, but he (seemingly randomly) can’t connect to it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DevinBelvin, Sep 4, 2019.

1. DevinBelvin
    DevinBelvin Guest

My brother and I have a world together, on my local save. We have countless hours in it combined, but he (seemingly randomly) can’t connect to it anymore. He and I can connect to other friends’ worlds, and to my other locally saved worlds. On the broken
    world, the game fails for him during world generation, every time and indefinitely. His last in game play was at an end city. Don’t know if that helps.

:)

DevinBelvin, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you both try to delete and reinstall the game?

If that did not work try to delete your cache by holding down the power button until it shuts off.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Minecraft World from Windows 10 to Xbox One

Turn on xbox start minecraft go to download world and you should find the worlds you saved on windows 10
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Transferring Minecraft worlds

Unfortunately, since Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title, you can't migrate your Xbox Minecraft worlds to Windows 10 Minecraft.

There is no way to access saved data on your Xbox console or the cloud storage.
  6. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10, Broken world - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Broken

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues: Hi everyone, I'm currently experiencing problems connecting to the featured Minecraft servers on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. It's been about a month since I had this computer and it has never...
  3. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  4. Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Minecraft on PC. I'm trying to login to my Xbox Live account but whenever I click the "Sign-in" button, it just says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft...
  5. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  7. Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10): Hello, so my friend is hosting a realm with our 6 other friends. Everybody can do anything freely but whenever I join I can break blocks but I won't receive the block. I cannot chat, every time I...
  8. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  9. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 - all achievements have broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 - all achievements have broken: Achievements were working OK. But now I cannot earn any achievements on Windows 10 beta. Specifically I did the following: 1. Chestful of cobblestones (place 1728 cobblestones in a chest) 2....