Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, my Minecraft Windows 10 that I got for free from the java edition was already redeemed by the time I tried to redeem it myself. I did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ABowman2, Jul 18, 2019.

1. ABowman2
    ABowman2 Guest

Hi there, my Minecraft Windows 10 that I got for free from the java edition was already redeemed by the time I tried to redeem it myself. I did not redeem it myself and had found out that my mojang account had been previously hacked and whoever hacked
    that account used that information to redeem my code. Is there a way to receive the rights to my code back or to receive a new code?

:)

ABowman2, Jul 18, 2019
  2. CMSBrian Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code doesn't work.

im having the same problem says the redeem code for windows 10 has already been redeemed but i haven't used it or i haven't played minecraft for years
  3. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Already changed ...]

Hi Marcell,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with a Minecraft Windows 10 edition code already being redeemed.

Have you checked your
    billing history
    on your account to make sure the code hasn't been redeemed to your account? Did you get this error the first time you entered the code or did you try inputting it more than once?

Also go to the product page for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the Microsoft Store page and check to see if it says that you already own it so you can install the game directly from the Store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Where did you get this code from?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't activate my Minecraft key in my Microsoft account!

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

If you receive a message stating that your code has already been redeemed:

• Check any other accounts you use on your Windows 10 device, and see if they have the option to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.
    • If that account can install the game, you’ll need to use that account to play your free copy of Minecraft.
    For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-faq
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Your best bet would probably be to seek out Mojang's support team. They're probably more able to help you than Microsoft support, and there's not really anything that can be done on the forums other than suggesting options. Here's
    a link for their support page
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Code

2. Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed': Hi there, I purchased Minecraft back in 2012 and was looking to play the Windows 10 version as it's cross-platform. I saw that players who had purchased before Oct 2017 could get the game for...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?: I bought the Java Edition for Minecraft back in like 2015 and I am just now getting back into it, so I looked up if there was a way for me to get the Windows 10 edition so I could play with my...
  4. I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition: Some friends want to play with me but the problem is that my cell phone is not so good and I'm a little bit lagged so I remembered that I had the mincraft bought on the PC and wanted to know how...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Redemption Code Fraud. What to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Redemption Code Fraud. What to do?: I just spent a lot of time on the phone with Microsoft support for nothing. Hopefully someone can help. Wanted to install Minecraft for Windows 10, I own Minecraft for Java since 2014, so I...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang: I recently just remembered Mojang issued codes to people who had Minecraft before Java Edition came out and I redeemed mine. I am trying to save a world from Xbox One (not xbox one edition, it...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working: So recently, I have been trying to download the Windows 10 Edition for Minecraft (through their free code for java edition owners program), and I tried to redeem the code, but it pulled up the...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not There

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not There: I bought Minecraft on my PC in 2013. Now, I am trying to find the code so I can play on the Windows 10 edition, but there is no code there. I have watched many tutorials and videos showing where...
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore: I redeemed my minecraft for windows 10 code some years ago with a microsoft account that has been deleted, I want to know if I can redeem the code again with my new microsoft account, or if it has...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem: Hi everyone, So I've had Minecraft: Java Edition since February 2 in 2013, and I believe that makes me eligible for the free Minecraft for Windows 10 edition. My Mojang account has my gift code...