Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't quite know if this is the right location to place this so I went for Xbox since that's game related, but I was wondering if there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cal3138, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Cal3138
    Cal3138 Guest

I don't quite know if this is the right location to place this so I went for Xbox since that's game related, but I was wondering if there is alternatives to get Minecraft (without illegal related options) for PC a code, as I bought Java prior to the due
    date for users to get the game for free, and it's giving an error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes
    should be on their way. Please check back later!"

Thanks.

:)

Cal3138, Jan 9, 2020
  2. WagglyRaptor18 Win User

You would of need to own Minecraft Xbox One Edition prior of the release of the Java edition.
  3. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  4. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
  5. Morgan Bent Win User

Code already Redeemed?

Actually it's a "Minecraft for Windows 10" and the redeem code is "F9C43-HD6HT-9KYKK-Y3DQJ-4WPFZ" but when I went to redeem it on the computer it displayed as already redeemed.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

If you have Java Minecraft, sign in with your Mojang Account on the Minecraft Website, and you should get an offer to redeem a code for the Windows 10 Version.

However, it was long ago since I did that, and don't know where exactly you need to go.

After you got your code, you can go to the Windows Store App on your Windows 10 PC and redeem that code in the Store App to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

EDIT: It seems that you need to have purchased the Java Edition before Oct. 19th 2018 to be eligible for getting Minecraft Windows 10 for free.

For more information check this website: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Code

2. Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition Code?: I have owned the Minecraft Java edition for quite a while (Before 2018) and I see in multiple places that I should be able to claim and play the Bedrock/Windows 10 edition through my Mojang...
  3. I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...: I finally found my password to java after years and I check it and it says I have a code for windows 10 minecraft and i just bought it a few months ago please can someone help me I really need...
  4. I was not supplied my minecraft windows 10 edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    I was not supplied my minecraft windows 10 edition code: I have been trying to get my code for a very long time now, I cant talk to an agent because there is no option in the help browser for this issue. If anyone knows how to get Microsoft's support on...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 - No longer owns it after Java Redeem code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - No longer owns it after Java Redeem code?: I had Minecraft for Windows 10 through the Java edition and had/played it for months but now suddenly error 0x803f8001 appeared and I could not play. All of a sudden, it does not recognize I own...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition code not apears

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 edition code not apears: hi, my brother and i own an acount of minecraft java edition since 2015 and the last few months i saw that you can get a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition for free i loged in the acount...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Replacement Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Replacement Code: Hi! A very, very long time ago, I got an Xbox that came with Minecraft. It also came with a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 edition. However, I have lost the code. I was wondering - is...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 and code connection connects, but over local IP address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 and code connection connects, but over local IP address: I have purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 v 1.16.40 and using code connection 1.50. The connection works fine and I can select MakeCode as the connector, however when doing tutorials or projects...
  9. Is the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition free code not available anymore for Java Edition owners?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition free code not available anymore for Java Edition owners?: My friend that just got a PC, now wants to redeem the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code, but the option to redeem is not there anymore. I got it for free 1 year ago, with the code. Now, it's not...
  10. Never get a windows 10 minecraft code from Mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never get a windows 10 minecraft code from Mojang: So, both me and my fiance logged into our Mojang accounts, clicked on the redeem button for getting the windows 10 version and are sent to the Microsoft store to enter the code but never got the...