Minecraft Windows 10 Code stealed

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Code stealed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello February 6, 2018, my Mojang account was hacked, I recover my account shortly after, but the problem is that now that I want to play Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kilisa2321, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. Kilisa2321
    Kilisa2321 Guest

hello

February 6, 2018, my Mojang account was hacked, I recover my account shortly after, but the problem is that now that I want to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I realize that my code to have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition was used by this hacker so I ask
    for a new code.

thank you in advance

:)

2. QueezyBaby13 Win User

you will have to purchase a new code, should use the two factor authorization to prevent things like this from happening in the future.
  3. Darknight200708 Win User

Sorry, but you'll need to buy a new code...
  4. gamestompper02 Win User

hello

February 6, 2018, my Mojang account was hacked, I recover my account shortly after, but the problem is that now that I want to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I realize that my code to have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition was used by this hacker so I ask
    for a new code.

thank you in advance
    Hello kilisa2321,

That was a really long time ago, I'm sorry, but nothing as far as you having to buy another code can be done. The reason being is because it happened two years ago, so theres nothing Microsoft can do for you.
  5. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Code stealed - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Code

2. Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not Received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not Received]: Eu não ganhei uma chave para resgatar o Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, e eu comprei o Minecraft Java em 2015 se eu não me engano, como eu pego a minha chave ? [Translation-I didn't get a key to...
  3. Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection: Please, someone, help me! I'm at my wit's end trying to help my daughter with all things Minecraft. We just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection (touché Microsoft - you've just...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 redeem code not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 redeem code not showing up: I bought Minecraft Java Edition a long time ago and I wanted to redeem windows 10 version too. But when I clicked the redeem button, it only said the redeem code had added to my email account but...
  5. Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition: Good morning. I am writing to tell you that I have problems with the windows 10 edition code that comes with minecraft java for free. When I go to mojang.com, log in, and clicking the "redeem"...
  6. Need help retrieving Minecraft for Windows 10 code

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help retrieving Minecraft for Windows 10 code: Hi I had purchased the original minecraft game in 2010, and until now never looked into using the windows 10 code. However now that I would like to redeem from my mojang.net profile, I could not...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition Can't find my Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition Can't find my Code: I've had Minecraft (Java Edition) since 2013 and recently decided to use the newer Bedrock Edition. However, when I go to my Mojang account I don't have a section labeled minecraft for Windows 10....
  8. I got minecraft Java edition and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got minecraft Java edition and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition.: I bought the Minecraft Java edition but did not get a code for the windows 10 edition, even when I go to redeem code there is none being sent to my email or has been sent in the receipt. Is there...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Microsoft Login Error/ Error Code -9

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Microsoft Login Error/ Error Code -9: I tried to play Minecraft today and for some reason I didn't have access to my friends list or servers. Tried logging in, but only saw my Microsoft logging in perpetually. It looked like it...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft redemption code stolen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft redemption code stolen?: My Mojang account was highjacked in the summer of 2019. After discovering this, I changed my password and have had no issues since. Today I learned of the redemption code for those who bought the...