Minecraft windows 10 code stolen

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 code stolen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10. It was provided for free for my purchase of the Java edition of minecraft. My mojang account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxScuffedPirate, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 code stolen

I have a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10. It was provided for free for my purchase of the Java edition of minecraft. My mojang account was compromised and someone claimed that code instead of me. What can I do
    to get that redemption back?

Speaking to mojang support lead me here. I can still view the code, I just can't redeem it. Is it possible for you to help me?

:)

xxScuffedPirate, Dec 13, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Scuffed,

Thanks for the reply. I was able to try out the guide and got request a call it is the 5th option down after you select accessory isn't working right and hit next.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. xxScuffedPirate Win User

Hey Brad!

I managed to locate to the link you sent me, but the only option that is available for me is making a thread on the forum. However in this situation I would need a staff from xbox to view the mentioned code. I appreciate your help and attention!

Best of regards!

Scuffed
  4. xxScuffedPirate Win User

Hey!

I believe what could be causing the problem is that I get redirected to the "swedish support site" where all the service seem to work differently. Is there a way to get directed to the american support service?

Cheers!

Scuffed
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Scuffed,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We recommend requesting a call from support and speak with an agent to see what they are able to assist with.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Hardware & Network
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue select accessory isn't working right hit next

Step 4 ----select request a call
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 code stolen - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows code

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable: I don't quite know if this is the right location to place this so I went for Xbox since that's game related, but I was wondering if there is alternatives to get Minecraft (without illegal related...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code restock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code restock?: I am eligible for a free windows 10 edition of minecraft code because my account is old enough. When I press the button it says that codes are out of stock and more will be replenished. When...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 free code not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 free code not loading: I bought my copy of minecraft in 2013 and I wanted to get a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 so I can have cross play with my friends, but the Mojang website is saying that they are all out. I...
  5. Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code: so i recently found out about you guys offering a copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft to people who owned java, and i wanted to get it to play with my friend whos on xbox. however when i...
  6. Can't redeem Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code.: Whenever I press the "Claim your free copy" button it shows and error and doesn't work. Also when go to the redeem a gift code page and press the green button to "Redeem Minecraft for Windows 10"...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code for Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code for Java: Hi there, I purchased Minecraft Java Edition during a period of time where the Windows 10 edition was included for free. However, when I attempt to claim my code, the website tells me that there...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem code not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem code not working.: Hey there, long time Minecraft User. I have recently tried to redeem a free code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition so that I can play on a server with my friends. I have never tried redeeming this...
  9. Out of Windows 10 Minecraft redeem codes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Out of Windows 10 Minecraft redeem codes?: I can't get my Minecraft windows 10 redeem code even though I purchased Minecraft Java Edition before October 19th, 2018. I go to https://account.mojang.com/me to redeem my codes. When I click...
  10. Mojang running out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Mojang running out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10: I purchased the game in 2012 so needless to say a qualify for the free windows ten addition but for the past almost month I have been checking there have been no available keys. If Mojang could...