Minecraft windows 10 codes

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 codes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When will you guys release more Minecraft windows 10 edition Codes cuz ive had Minecraft javaw edition for a while and when i asked me for my Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PrinceDiaz, Dec 2, 2019.

1. PrinceDiaz
    PrinceDiaz Guest

When will you guys release more Minecraft windows 10 edition Codes cuz ive had Minecraft javaw edition for a while and when i asked me for my Minecraft windows 10 code it says there are no codes available at the time we will work on getting more soon

So please make that soon really soon because i want to play Minecraft windows 10 edition Minecraft windows 10 codes :)

:)

PrinceDiaz, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

If you have Java Minecraft, sign in with your Mojang Account on the Minecraft Website, and you should get an offer to redeem a code for the Windows 10 Version.

However, it was long ago since I did that, and don't know where exactly you need to go.

After you got your code, you can go to the Windows Store App on your Windows 10 PC and redeem that code in the Store App to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

EDIT: It seems that you need to have purchased the Java Edition before Oct. 19th 2018 to be eligible for getting Minecraft Windows 10 for free.

For more information check this website: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows10

Please check under https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your purchase for Minecraft Windows 10 shows up.

Be aware that Minecraft for Windows 10 is different from Minecraft on Xbox and also different from Java Minecraft on PC. If you bought Java Minecraft BEFORE Oct. 2018, you need to sign into your Mojang account on the Minecraft.net website, and can redeem
    a code for Windows 10 Minecraft.

After you got Minecraft for Windows 10, make sure you sign in with the same account that you bought it. Open the Windows 10 store, check that's the right account in the upper right.

Then open the menu and check your library. If you bought Minecraft 10 with that account, you will find it there.
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 codes - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows codes

2. So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?: I was hyped about getting the Ray-Tracing version of Minecraft, as I am owed a free copy of the Windows 10 Minecraft (I bought the original Minecraft back when it was still a beta game). Yes, I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.: I have had minecraft java edition for a while now and just recently found out about minecraft windows 10 but when i go to get the code it says there are no more codes available and it does not...
  4. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  5. Minecraft For windows 10 Code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For windows 10 Code.: I have recently been trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Java user system. I am applicable for one of these codes as I have bought the Java version of the game on 1 February 2013....
  6. minecraft windows 10 code

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 code: hi i've purchased minecraft around 5 or 6 years ago and i recently wanted to come back and play with friends that use it on xbox i saw that if you have minecraft java you can get a code for...
  7. minecraft windows 10 code

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 code: So I recently found out about the free minecraft windows 10 code and I tried to download the game, but every time that I click the button it says: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  8. Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition because I have the Java Editon but when I click "Claim your free copy" it gives me "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  9. Out of free minecraft windows 10 codes for old players?

in XBoX on Windows
    Out of free minecraft windows 10 codes for old players?: Trying to claim my free Minecraft windows 10 code on my minecraft java account bought back in 2012 and I just get this "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft...
  10. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....