Minecraft Windows 10, constant disconnects

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10, constant disconnects in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Sorry if the wrong category, but I did not see an option for Minecraft for Windows 10 in the dropdown menus. We are using Mincecraft for Windows 10)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gmar84, Sep 17, 2020.

1. gmar84
    gmar84 Guest

(Sorry if the wrong category, but I did not see an option for Minecraft for Windows 10 in the dropdown menus. We are using Mincecraft for Windows 10)

Me and my Son have been playing Minecraft for Windows 10 for months together over LAN with no problem. About a week ago, it started disconnecting one of us after about 10-15 seconds of joining. Whoever hosts the game is fine, it's whoever joins the game,
    that person gets kicked out after 10-15 seconds of joining. This happens over and over, no matter what. The error that displays on the person that gets kicked is just "Disconnected from server". On the hosts screen, it just says the player left the game. I
    checked the game settings, member settings, etc. Can not find a problem. We can see each other's game in the game menu, and can join, but just get kicked out shortly after.

So now we can't play together after purchasing two copies. I have tried restarting the game, updating Windows on both computers, making sure they were both on the same game version (Currently 1.16.40).

My next step would be to re-install Minecraft on both machines, but I wanted to check to see what other solutions there might be before doing that. If there are any known fixes for this issue, what is causing the guest to be constantly kicked off over
    and over again? And, what could have changed a week or so ago that would cause this?

:)

gmar84, Sep 17, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Downloading minecraft

Did you purchase Minecraft or Minecraft for Windows 10? If you went through the website, you may have purchased Minecraft which is for the console, not Minecraft for Windows 10 which is for the PC.
  4. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

server issue???

i have now noticed the constant disconnects actually count as DNF on your stats.

i am at 10% DNF,thanks THQ
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10, constant disconnects - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows constant

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 and code connection connects, but over local IP address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 and code connection connects, but over local IP address: I have purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 v 1.16.40 and using code connection 1.50. The connection works fine and I can select MakeCode as the connector, however when doing tutorials or projects...
  3. Minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10: I was sent a Minecraft for Windows 10 code. I redeemed it and it says it was redeemed but I can't/don't know how to download it. Please help me download it. 57e1a0bc-f0ae-4a25-9170-22684b67ad0d
  4. minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10: My bedrock minecraft when I want to chat or add a server always crashes and my computer doesn't respond. I'm playing on Windows 10 edition. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 name: When I logged into windows 10 using my Microsoft account it instantly used my Xbox username. It there any way I can make my Minecraft account different than my Xbox username? This would be...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world: so my friend just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition because we wanted to play together, but we have a really annoying problem he can not join to my world and the other way around, but the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out: Can somebody please help me, my version of minecraft is stuck on the beta, I have done all the steps on the app to opt out of it but its still in the beta, can somebody please help as I cant play...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 gamertag Not Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 gamertag Not Updating: A few months ago, I had decided to change my gamertag. Before it was 14 characters long, and according to xbox.com, it is now 13 characters long. This is what I wanted, but only on the xbox site,...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  10. Minecraft Pocket Edition constantly crashes on Windows 10 mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition constantly crashes on Windows 10 mobile: As the title says, minecraft pocket edition constantly crashes on startup. It shows Mojang logo for a few seconds and then closes. I have noticed this issue more than 2 months ago and i was...