Minecraft Windows 10 crashes

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 crashes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Acer Aspire A715-71G-54LH and I have a problem with Minecraft Windows 10. When I installed it and played the first day I had no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastián AlexisConcha, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 crashes

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire A715-71G-54LH and I have a problem with Minecraft Windows 10. When I installed it and played the first day I had no problem, but the next day it crashed, then continued crashing. This happened when I was at the menu or randomly
    while playing. At one point, not only did the game crash, but I also got the so-called "blue screen", the stopcode. I thought it could be that the minecraft world was flawed, but then I created another world and the same thing happened. I took a lot of steps:
    I reinstalled Minecraft, I updated Windows, I updated the graphics cards, I updated Java, I used SFC scan, DISM, reset winsock, I ran the troubleshooter (it didn't detect anyyhing) and I restored the app. I checked the game requirements and my computer should
    run it. Could anyone help me? Beforehand thank you very much.

:)

Sebastián AlexisConcha, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Xiousa Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hiya!

A few questions;

1. Is Minecraft the only app that crashes for you?

2. Are you in the Windows 10 Minecraft Beta, or are you using regular Windows 10 Edition Minecraft?

If you are facing this issue with only Minecraft app, I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check.

1. Press Windows Key+X.
    2. Click Control Panel.
    3. Select Troubleshooting.
    4. On the left pane, click on View All.
    5. Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Windows Stop Codes can be caused by different things, we could do with knowing what the error says when your system crashes.

If you can provide this I might be able to find what's causing it.

Thanks
  4. Sebastián AlexisCon Win User

The first stopcode that happened to me was DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

and the third one was VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
  5. A Skilled Shot Win User

You could try testing your RAM with Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. This runs a test on your RAM and if any of the results fail that means you need to replace your RAM.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

Hello Oscar,

The reason we recommend Nintendo support is because the game is crashing on the Nintendo switch with a switch specific error code. We only have steps for games crashing on Xbox or Windows 10 devices.

I highly recommend trying the Minecraft support site again, or the Minecraft forumsif you haven't already.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 crashes - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows crashes

2. Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.: Hello. I've been getting this error lately as i'm trying to play the RTX Beta. I enrolled in the beta, bought the game but everytime i start it up it just shows the mojang logo and closes back...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 game crashing when leaving beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 game crashing when leaving beta: I recently joined the beta for Minecraft on Windows 10. Everything worked fine until I wanted to go back to regular Minecraft so I could play with friends. After leaving the beta whenever I loaded...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash: Hello, i wrote for a friend who bought the game right now just like me, after the installation he starts the game but it crashes after the Mojang screen, he tried to reinstall the game, install...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.: So for the past few days now my laptop--note my laptop runs perfectly with the settings set to max and low-- has been crashing my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition only when I'm mining. I've read...
  6. Minecraft windows edition crashes at mojang screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows edition crashes at mojang screen: I haven't opened the game since December and now when I try to play it closes after the mojang opening screen. I've tried updating it and I've uninstalled it multiple times and nothing. Any...
  7. Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash: I was AFK in my single player minecraft world when my computer crashed. When I cam back, the computer restored itself and I open Minecraft to find that my survival world was completely gone. The...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.: 10-15 minutes into playing, my game will sudden freeze, get a white screen, then I usually either need to close it or it closes itself. It's exceedingly frustrating and I don't know what causes...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crashing on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crashing on startup: So I moved away last week from where i'd usually be to some different place and I didn't take my set up with me figuring that I would borrow a computer from my family and so I did but when I...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing: My Minecraft windows 10 (bedrock) keeps crashing after attempting to load a world or server. I'm not sure if it's my computer or a Minecraft bug. Before the recent update, minecraft would work...