Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed MC windows 10 on my PC and played it and it worked fine, but when I went to play it on my laptop it says I don't own it anywhere despite me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Areilius, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Areilius
    Areilius Guest

Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?

I redeemed MC windows 10 on my PC and played it and it worked fine, but when I went to play it on my laptop it says I don't own it anywhere despite me having achievements in game and previously playing it. I have no idea what to do since all my accounts
    it says I only own the trial and can't play anymore.

What should I do? I am not buying it again.

:)

Areilius, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Doesn't

2. Minecraft microsoft for windows 10 version and Java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft microsoft for windows 10 version and Java edition: I understand Minecraft windows 10 version cant play on line with Java edition. however, what can be the solution? do we need to buy a new one or can somehow change a version...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  4. MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition): Hello guys, First of all forgive me when i make mistakes in English. So i have some trouble with achievements because i dont get minecoins when i reach its. My map is normal difficulity...
  5. Teredo doesn't work. Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo doesn't work. Minecraft windows 10 edition.: Yesterday I was Playing quietly with a friend at minecraft, this morning I try to enter his world ande he started to give error: impossible to connect to world. After a bit of reserch I realized...
  6. Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore: I redeemed my minecraft for windows 10 code some years ago with a microsoft account that has been deleted, I want to know if I can redeem the code again with my new microsoft account, or if it has...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Doesn't Let Me Click On Flat World.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Doesn't Let Me Click On Flat World.: I Have Tried Clicking With My Mouse And Using The PS3 Controller While Tapping On Flat World Settings And It Wouldn't Change To Flat World. ? It Looks Like A Computer Buggy Problem On Windows...
  8. My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work.: Hi, I have used my free Minecraft code from downloading Java. But my Minecraft loads fine until it reaches after the mojang screen. It'll stay white forever so I have to close it. And. My...
  9. Minecraft Beta doesn't start after Windows 10 fall creators update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta doesn't start after Windows 10 fall creators update: Hi, could install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update without any problems on my notebooks Thinkpad 500 and Thinkpad 520. Result - my purchased Microsoft Minecraft Beta works well on T500 but not...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code doesn't work.: When I try to redeem the code given to me on mojang.com, It says the code has already been redeemed. But I was never given the full version, I can only play the beta. When I go to the windows...