Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock edition) [gamma/brightness]

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock edition) [gamma/brightness] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i want to know if there is a way to go into the files and change gamma up like you can in java? I've tried to download texture packs and shader packs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NickKryling, Mar 21, 2020.

1. NickKryling
    NickKryling Guest

i want to know if there is a way to go into the files and change gamma up like you can in java?

I've tried to download texture packs and shader packs that make the world bright but i couldn't do it it wouldn't work

if there is a way thx

edit: or if there is a texture pack that works^

:)

NickKryling, Mar 21, 2020
  2. NickKryling Win User

i want to know if there is a way to go into the files and change gamma up like you can in java?

I've tried to download texture packs and shader packs that make the world bright but i couldn't do it it wouldn't work

if there is a way thx

edit: or if there is a texture pack that works^
    why is nobody helping me?

like say something like it cant be done or idk
  3. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  5. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock edition) [gamma/brightness] - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows edition

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition for free: I have had the java edition of Minecraft since July 12, 2014. When I came to claim my free windows 10 version I used my code and it only gave me the free trial for free. Now I came back to try to...
  3. Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?: Hello, my question is exactly as I stated above, is it possible to copy my world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to the java edition? If yes it would be great if someone explained how to...
  4. Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock): I recently came accross some weird sound issues when playing the game, ALL sounds are now distorted and slightly lower than previously. I have spent lots of time going around searching for a fix...
  5. I cant add friends on minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add friends on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello there. i have a problem with adding new friends on Minecraft windows 10 edition. I just got my free copy of it for pc, and i want to play with my friends. but when i press "Add Friend" a...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.: Hi all, With the corona lockdown, I got my oldest daughter minecraft pocket edition for her iPad to play with her friends from school to let them keep in touch. She's also excited about the idea...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 edition: Hi, apparently I am unable to join a friends realm on the basis that my privacy settings are not up to date:however, i changed my settings to the allow mode for all options and pressed submit...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen: My minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code which i got from mojang during the offer period. I contacted xbox support and they confirmed that my code was stole what should i do?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Im in my friends realms when i join and try to chat they cant see my chat and also i cant hear anything any solutions for this? 6d396793-dc9a-4089-94e4-f1db04128c0d