Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my girlfriends' computer just can't join internal server, we have tried many ways but still doesn't work there are few trouble shot we have done:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jiayangli1, Mar 15, 2019.

1. jiayangli1
    jiayangli1 Guest

Hi my girlfriends' computer just can't join internal server, we have tried many ways but still doesn't work

there are few trouble shot we have done:

1. I used my pc and my andriod device to connect to the server, everything works fine

2. She tried both her lenlovo and microsoft laptop to connect, none of them working.

3. I own the server so there is nothing wrong with server setting or full players.

4. we have tried many times enter the ip address and port, i even sent my config file to her to make sure we got it right

5. She switched wifi to 4g hotspot, still doesn't work

6. and firewall closed, still doesn't work

7. She can join my realm that is under trail, and get invited to my local game

Then it is becoming wired, depend on 1 and 3, there is nothing wrong with the server, because it was provided by the server provider not my local internet.

by 5 there shouldn't be any problem with her internet, and we were all going fine on java edition.

by 4 she got all of my configs so there is nothing wrong with her setting

what else can be wrong

:)

jiayangli1, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop and i want to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it says that i have a trial version but i have bought it 2 years ago with my old system and played...
  3. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition nejde spustit [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition nejde spustit [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 edition...: Dobrý den. Ve hře v nastavení jsem změnil zobrazení z okna na celou obrazovku. Hra se hned sama ukončila. Od té doby nejde spustit. Vždy jen problikne bílá obrazovka s logem Mojang a to je vše...
  5. Meu Minecraft Windows 10 Edition não está contabilizando as conquistas (My Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Meu Minecraft Windows 10 Edition não está contabilizando as conquistas (My Minecraft...: Quando eu comprei e joguei o jogo contabilizava as conquistas normalmente, depois de certo momento parou, agora eu faço os requisitos para desbloquear a conquista e nada, não pipoca, não...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition: I am trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition but when I try to connect to my friends world on Xbox, it says unable to connect. When he restarts the game it fixes the problem but it annoys...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games: So, I'm trying to play minecraft with my friends. I can join a world if one of them hosts it but I can't join my friend's realm. When I try to accept the realm invite it pops up with a message...
  8. Downloading Minecraft for Xbox when I have Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Minecraft for Xbox when I have Minecraft windows 10 edition.: Hey I am hoping someone can help out. Ive purchased minecraft for PC already and have upgraded the java edition to minecraft for windows ten. However, I am wanting to play splitscreen with some...
  9. Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As of today, I am unable to connect to a friend of mine in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I have never had this issue before. There are 4 other people in, that have joined through the Xbox app...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes Upload Loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes Upload Loading: I'm currently running the beta version of the W10 Edition and every time I boot up the game, it crashes. I reinstalled the game and my graphics card driver, yet to no avail....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xbox app cant connect to the server

2. Cant join minecraft server because of windows edition?

3. connecting to server minecraft windows 10