Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my girlfriends' computer just can't join internal server, we have tried many ways but still doesn't work there are few trouble shot we have done:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jiayangli1, Mar 15, 2019.

1. jiayangli1
    jiayangli1 Guest

Hi my girlfriends' computer just can't join internal server, we have tried many ways but still doesn't work

there are few trouble shot we have done:

1. I used my pc and my andriod device to connect to the server, everything works fine

2. She tried both her lenlovo and microsoft laptop to connect, none of them working.

3. I own the server so there is nothing wrong with server setting or full players.

4. we have tried many times enter the ip address and port, i even sent my config file to her to make sure we got it right

5. She switched wifi to 4g hotspot, still doesn't work

6. and firewall closed, still doesn't work

7. She can join my realm that is under trail, and get invited to my local game

Then it is becoming wired, depend on 1 and 3, there is nothing wrong with the server, because it was provided by the server provider not my local internet.

by 5 there shouldn't be any problem with her internet, and we were all going fine on java edition.

by 4 she got all of my configs so there is nothing wrong with her setting

what else can be wrong

:)

jiayangli1, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.: Would like to start this comment off on the plus side; I love Windows 10 edition. You really blew us away with the capabilities of command blocks on console and so much more. However, some...
  3. 急,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition突然变成了试用版![Translation-Urgent, my Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    急,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition突然变成了试用版![Translation-Urgent, my Minecraft Windows 10...: 如题,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition这周突然变成了试玩版,我在约三年前(2016.6.25)购买了Minecraft Java Edition,并且那个时候是有买Java版送Win10版的活动,同一天我也领取了Minecraft Windows10 Edition。但是在昨天,我发现我的Minecraft Windows10...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Achievements: Hi there! I can't get achievements in Minecraft. We play on same server with my friend and he get achievements. Also my activity doesn't tracked. [img] 67a059bc-fc03-482f-a540-41ea005e6550
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work: Re-installed the game, reset the Xbox settings doesn't work :( 5e0f0ea3-347d-4084-80a6-5d2f0ef2b96f
  6. "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition: So, My friend and I can't play on my world on Minecraft (he's on Switch and I'm on Windows 10) I'm hosting the game and there's a 3rd guy that is on Nintendo Switch and he can play with me on my...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Issues with it being a Demo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Issues with it being a Demo?: Hi! I've actually been to support before and didn't really get the issue figured out, so I thought I'd post on here and see if anybody else had the same issues. So I've been playing the Windows 10...
  8. Problem with Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Good morning / Good evening I would like to be able to access Minecraft Windows 10 edition without being able to pay it back. My game used to work very well until today, when I was told that I...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition para Xbox One[Minecraft Windows 10 Edition para Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition para Xbox One[Minecraft Windows 10 Edition para Xbox One]: Olá, recentemente eu instalei o Minecraft pelo Xbox Game Pass, eu fui jogar com um amigo meu e aparecia "nao foi possivel se conectar ao mundo". Então eu fui olhar a minha versão e era a 1.10.0,...
  10. Problems logging into my minecraft for windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems logging into my minecraft for windows 10 edition: My situation is the next. some time ago I realized that when I logged in xbox in my minecraft for windows 10, the game got a lot stuck to the point of having to turn off my PC to close the game, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xbox app cant connect to the server

2. xbox forums cant connect to windows 10 server

3. windows 10 minecraft cant connect to xbox

4. cant connect to servers minecraft windows 10,
  5. i can connect my internal server,
  6. windows minecraft cant connect to xbox,
  7. server minecraft windows xbox,
  8. what to do when minecraft say cant connect to minecraft.net,
  9. Cant join minecraft server because of windows edition?,
  10. connecting to server minecraft windows 10