Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! It says that "cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up" please help thanks! :D 469017c7-930d-4c75-a0c0-706069bc2e15 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MorrisBoren, Jul 1, 2020.

1. MorrisBoren
    MorrisBoren Guest

Hi!

It says that "cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up"

please help thanks! Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer! :D

:)

MorrisBoren, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Duda de minecraft de microsoft

Minecraft Java edition is not cross-play enabled. You would need Minecraft for Windows 10 to play with friends on other platforms.
  4. SuperiorCave565 Win User

you need xbox live or you need to change your system preferences
  5. Tenjoseslash Win User

maybe your account has been set as a child account, to change that you should verify your birth date on the website using a pc
  6. lord xx12 Win User

You need to change your game preference settings to be able to play.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.: I've been trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but every time I open the app, it instantly crashes before even loading to the title screen. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling,...
  3. Linking my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to my Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to my Java Edition: *I'm not sure I'm in the correct forum, sorry if I posted in the wrong place!* So I've been playing Minecraft on PC since it became a downloadable game, and therefore have a Java edition account....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition and PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition and PE: Hello, I'm having problems. I can't get into my friend's world on my cell phone, but I can get in normally through windows 10 edition. I just can't get on my cell phone (Minecraft PE)...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error: I try to sign in with Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition but the bar just keeps moving back and forth for hours. 2cd91daf-6665-44e4-9a89-b625db56f850
  6. Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition): Hi, I recently wanted to try out the trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10. When I clicked on the 'Install On My Devices' button it asks me where I want to install it, even though I aldready...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer doesn't work: Hi, I downloaded the minecraft windows 10 edition with a child account and i transfered it from child to adult but in the game it still seems like im a child. How do i update my account in the...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection: I bought the Starter pack obviously to play the game and get the extras. After about 4 - 5 days, I still haven't received the 700 mine coins it included. I'm wondering how long it takes to show...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed": I currently have the Java edition of Minecraft and when I go to redeem the free version of the Windows 10 edition it says I have already redeemed the code. If anyone can help me that would be...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!: Hi! so when i try to play with friends via LAN or servers it says that my microsoft account is set up in a way that makes it unable to play multiplayer in any way. Please help me with this since i...