minecraft windows 10 edition code not apears

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 edition code not apears in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi, my brother and i own an acount of minecraft java edition since 2015 and the last few months i saw that you can get a free copy of minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ΧρήστοςΣωτηρίου, Oct 17, 2020.

1. minecraft windows 10 edition code not apears

hi,

my brother and i own an acount of minecraft java edition since 2015 and the last few months i saw that you can get a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition for free

i loged in the acount and the free code didnt apear what did i do wrong ? Did it expire?

:)

ΧρήστοςΣωτηρίου, Oct 17, 2020
  2. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

If you have Java Minecraft, sign in with your Mojang Account on the Minecraft Website, and you should get an offer to redeem a code for the Windows 10 Version.

However, it was long ago since I did that, and don't know where exactly you need to go.

After you got your code, you can go to the Windows Store App on your Windows 10 PC and redeem that code in the Store App to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

EDIT: It seems that you need to have purchased the Java Edition before Oct. 19th 2018 to be eligible for getting Minecraft Windows 10 for free.

For more information check this website: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10
  6. Smwutches Win User

Downloading Issues

What's on your Xbox would not be the Windows 10 Edition as that only works on PC. Did they give you a code for the Windows 10 edition?

I haven't heard of any promotions with Xbox giving the Windows 10 Edition for free with purchasing the Xbox One version. There was a free upgrade from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to the current version which is just Minecraft.
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 edition code not apears

1. minecraft windows 10 edition code not apears - Similar Threads - minecraft windows edition

2. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, did not receive the 700 minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, did not receive the 700 minecoins: I purchased said game on my computer and I obtained everything that was included except for the 700 minecoins, and skinpack 1. 435e7ac2-b6e7-4d36-8770-4003b7469ec9
  3. cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...: while i was on my laptop i was trying to play minecraft windows 10 edition and coudnt download it for some reason. Im on the microsoft store app and even there it says i dont own it...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I have a mojang account from way before 2019, and I didn't get a code for windows 10 edition, can I still get one or no? 66c37c10-a9f2-4eb7-a7a3-d23edfd38648
  5. Installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition across multiple computers

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition across multiple computers: Hiya, quick question, I've owned Minecraft Java for years now and I got the code set up for Windows 10 edition installed on my main computer, but I'm not sure if I'm able to install it on a...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition free.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 edition free.: I know that there was a way to get it for free on my computer before because I have done it before and played on my computer using the free redemption. now I can't find the game on my computer and...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I own the original Minecraft on Xbox and I had also downloaded the windows 10 version on my console. My friend has done the same however he was able to get the PC Windows 10 edition for...
  8. Why i can't connect to Minecraft Windows 10 edition SERVERS

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't connect to Minecraft Windows 10 edition SERVERS: Hi i want help to fix My XBOX Account and yeah i need Help cuz i want to play with my friends thx * KAP 4b0ec7d6-9812-4553-ba42-4f1f0932c04f
  9. Can't redeem minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem minecraft windows 10 edition: My minecraft account is from 2013 yet when I try to redeem the windows 10 edition it says to redeem using a Microsoft account but my Minecraft account has nothing to do with that account and i...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant join world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant join world: Me and my friends had been working on a minecraft world for a while now. And just as of yesterday, one of my pc friends is unable to join, all my other friends can join just fine, and she can join...