Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After reinstall of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition, Minecraft crash during startup. This is a fresh install, no mods installed, only application... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xt0pher1337, Jun 8, 2021.

1. xt0pher1337
    xt0pher1337 Guest

After reinstall of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition, Minecraft crash during startup.

This is a fresh install, no mods installed, only application installed are: Opera and Epic Games Launcher.

Tried to:

- Reinstalled Windows Store.

- Login as an another user.

- Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition 3 times.

- Reset Minecraft.

- Reset network settings

- Make sure Windows is up to date

- Install latest GPU driver

- Run: sfc/scannow

- Run: DISM.exe/Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

- Run: winsock reset

- Run: netsh int ip reset

- Connect to other internet connection

- Reboot, several times.

This PC is mainly used for Minecraft and Roblox games, occasionally Fortnite.

Specs Intel: 7500 CPU, 8GB ram, 256 Nmve Disk, and a GTX 780 Direct OC II

MS Store gives no error and had a previous problem with Forza Horizon 3 for months on MS store.

Solution install Groove music, which the game relied on.

So Question 1: How to get an error message from MS Store after Minecraft crashes?

Question 2: How to get Minecraft to get past the startup splash screen without crashing? (Please help, thx)

Xtopher...

:)

xt0pher1337, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Mister Beep Win User

i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

Hey there,

Is there a specific error code that you get with that error message? It sounds like there may a network issue, or there may be other software installed on your Windows 10 PC that may be interfering with connecting to the game's servers. To start, let's try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition from your Windows 10 PC. You can uninstall Minecraft from the app list within the Start Menu on Windows 10, and reinstall the game through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  3. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  5. Alejandro D2 Win User

My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work.

Hey Brad,

I have tried reinstalling twice. It hasn't help at all.

Also If people can find a fix for my Sister's laptop?

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition runs fine until you sign in then you get super slow fps then a crash. Playing offline restricts me from playing on my Family's Realm.

Thanks, Please find a fix for it.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not Received]

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are looking to get Minecraft windows 10 edition. Here is a

post from a year ago
    shows how to get Windows 10 edition.

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition? Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com,
    and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good
    way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

https://account.mojang.com/login

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows edition

2. I was never informed about Windows 10 Edition, i have my minecraft java since 2012, How to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was never informed about Windows 10 Edition, i have my minecraft java since 2012, How to...: I bought minecraft java edition on 2012 and have a mojang account. I was never sent an email nor have I been informed that I could download windows 10 edition for free. I found out about it today...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I don't want BETA version of Minecraft Windows 10 Editon. I tried so many methods but anyone didn't worked, and second, my Minecraft keeps saying Unlock Full Game even I own it. I can't...
  4. I have Minecraft on Xbox One (Not Xbox Edition) can I install it on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Minecraft on Xbox One (Not Xbox Edition) can I install it on Windows 10 PC: So I originally bought minecraft xbox one edition but around 2017 you had to get minecraft digital so I own minecraft and it says it is compatible to my Windows Computer but I cant install it....
  5. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  6. Do I get windows 10 edition on all of my computers if I got it with the Xbox one minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I get windows 10 edition on all of my computers if I got it with the Xbox one minecraft...: So I got the Xbox one together is better edition bundle for minecraft and I got both minecraft Xbox one edition and a code for windows 10 edition so do I get windows 10 edition on all computers or...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is Missing: A while back I redeemed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I got for having Java Edition. I've played the game before, I had it installed, I owned that game. A few months ago I had...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to connect to world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to connect to world: Friend can't join me and I can't join friend.I have been trying to solve for 2 weeks, I have not tried all the processes. i won't buy realms so **** you. im deleting minecraft...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My grandfather bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for me as a gift from his account (using a code) so I redeemed the code on MY account, in the Xbox app, on his computer. I looked on the Xbox app...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when toggling full screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when toggling full screen: Hey , i recently clean booted my windows and reset it again cuz of startup error after downloading Minecraft Bedrock ( windows 10) when i toggle fullscreen the game crashed. a few days ago it was...