Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i wrote for a friend who bought the game right now just like me, after the installation he starts the game but it crashes after the Mojang... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Silvio ChristianBenanti, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash

Hello, i wrote for a friend who bought the game right now just like me, after the installation he starts the game but it crashes after the Mojang screen, he tried to reinstall the game, install w10 updates but nothing...

:)

Silvio ChristianBenanti, Mar 20, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Fos Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition for free: I have had the java edition of Minecraft since July 12, 2014. When I came to claim my free windows 10 version I used my code and it only gave me the free trial for free. Now I came back to try to...
  3. Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?: Hello, my question is exactly as I stated above, is it possible to copy my world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to the java edition? If yes it would be great if someone explained how to...
  4. Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock): I recently came accross some weird sound issues when playing the game, ALL sounds are now distorted and slightly lower than previously. I have spent lots of time going around searching for a fix...
  5. I cant add friends on minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add friends on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello there. i have a problem with adding new friends on Minecraft windows 10 edition. I just got my free copy of it for pc, and i want to play with my friends. but when i press "Add Friend" a...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.: Hi all, With the corona lockdown, I got my oldest daughter minecraft pocket edition for her iPad to play with her friends from school to let them keep in touch. She's also excited about the idea...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 edition: Hi, apparently I am unable to join a friends realm on the basis that my privacy settings are not up to date:however, i changed my settings to the allow mode for all options and pressed submit...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen: My minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code which i got from mojang during the offer period. I contacted xbox support and they confirmed that my code was stole what should i do?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Im in my friends realms when i join and try to chat they cant see my chat and also i cant hear anything any solutions for this? 6d396793-dc9a-4089-94e4-f1db04128c0d