Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Raffoul, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well.

I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game crashed on the processing payment screen. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment and it is in my account history. Now, whenever I open Minecraft,
    it launches and loads, waits a varying amount of seconds, then closes.

I never received the realms subscription.

I then contacted mojang and they added it to my account. My game was still crashing.

I tried THREE TIMES to get a refund for this subscription, all of which got denied.

I checked on my phone and laptop to see if I had received it and it is there and it works.

I then contacted xbox support to have them tell me to contact mojang, so I did.

I have contacted mojang to try and fix the crashing, I've been conversing with them for more than a month and nothing has worked.

They told me to and I have...

• I have reinstalled and reset the game multiple times but to no avail
    • I have updated to the latest feature update 1903 from 1809.
    • I have tried disabling nvidia graphics.
    • I have tried running it in every mode known to mankind
    • I have tried disabling ALL antivirus software on my computer (including firewall)
    • They then told me to contact xbox support again because they can't fix it.

PLEASE HELP ME THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 2 MONTHS!!!

How is it that the original creators of the game can't help me.

How is it that their parent company who made the game and the platform that it runs on can't help me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm attaching the PDF case record of my conversation with mojang.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JUgdP37SlPiOsQsyCkUf17d-utWGvr9B/view?usp=sharing

I'm attaching a folder of videos demonstrating the issue.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fiKyfCjt22szA1aJ7

:)

Jacob Raffoul, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Jacob Raffoul Win User

This worked!

It actually worked!

Thank you very much!

I'm ecstatic that this problem has been resolved.

I have contacted Mojang once more to extend my subscription back to 180 days.

Thanks again!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for coming by to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

Unfortunately I cannot open the links you provided to look into the conversation, but I can see you have been working on trying to solve this for quite some time. Do you launch the game through the Xbox app? I don't see that you've tried re-installing the
    Xbox app and that usually solves a lot off issues with games on Windows 10.

Perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.

a: Press Windows key + X.

b: Then click Command Prompt(Admin)

c: Now type the following command and hit enter

Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

After a restart, enter the following command (again in a powershell in admin):

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

This will install any missing built-in apps you may have uninstalled.

Let us know if that helps!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox One?

Hi Spyroflame,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. The Minecraft: Windows 10 edition is only playable on that platform and if you wish to play on Xbox One, then that would require the purchase of that edition of the game. There is a crossplay
    feature that will allow for cross platform play between the two as well. I'm including some handy article relating to this issue to help get you started:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft “Better Together” update

Cross play on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Minecraft Realms

I hope that this helps out!
  5. TheNexusGen Win User

My kids can't connect to each others game on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi DimmerMedusa11. To connect and play in the same world online in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, your kids will need to enter a Realm together. Realms, which you can read about the introduction to Windows 10

here
    , are a dedicated online world that lets players on Windows 10, as well as Pocket Edition and the Xbox One Edition invite their friends to play and create. Realms are available for a 30-day free trial, but after that it's a monthly subscription,
    as the world is hosted on Mojang and Microsoft's servers rather than any of the individual players' devices.

To access Realms, launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, click on Play. From there, if you see "30 Day Free Trial", click on it and it'll show the Realms info, as well as the cost after the trial period ends ($7.99/month). From there, go ahead and click
    "New Realm" and set the world up as you would any Minecraft world. If you don't see "30 Day Free Trial" button in the list of playable worlds, click "Create New", select "New Realm" in the menu across the top. From there, you can either import an existing
    world from either child's world list or create a new world entirely. Hope I helped answer your question!
  6. MB5656 Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not updating?

Hi, Servers for Minecraft are not available for the windows 10 edition beta or pocket editions. they might put them on in a later date, but realms are available
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: Já procurei em todas as pastas, porém nunca achei. Podem me dizer exatamente onde fica o caminho? b5dbc83e-3169-4cbf-bcba-ce3fe51441ff
  3. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund: i recently bought minecraft windows 10 and i wish i hadn't as i already have minecraft on all my devices and i would like a refund however when i try to contact support they just bring me back to...
  5. Not allowed to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Not allowed to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I bought a code for the Windows 10 edition, but when I start the game, and want to play online (Servers or realms) I doesnt allow me to, It keeps saying that I have to buy one of the 2 editions to...
  6. No permitido jugar online Minecraft Windows 10 edition [Edit - Translation] - Not allowed...

in XBoX on Windows
    No permitido jugar online Minecraft Windows 10 edition [Edit - Translation] - Not allowed...: He comprado un código para la version Windows 10 de Minecraft, pero al momento de inciarlo no se me permite jugar online, o en servidores, ya que cuando lo intento me dice que tengo que comprar...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account...
  8. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I bought the Minecraft PE on android. Is it possible to create a gift code to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by purchasing the Minecraft PE? c8e98796-56c6-41e6-959e-98e13eaabd3c
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: The redeemable code for people who have already bought the java edition does not seem to be working. I was wondering whether anyone knew when or if this would be fixed. Thank you...