Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.

Discus and support Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I've been getting this error lately as i'm trying to play the RTX Beta. I enrolled in the beta, bought the game but everytime i start it up it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Odinovic, May 18, 2020.

1. /u/Odinovic
    /u/Odinovic Guest

Hello. I've been getting this error lately as i'm trying to play the RTX Beta. I enrolled in the beta, bought the game but everytime i start it up it just shows the mojang logo and closes back down again. Why is this? And is there anyway i can fix this?

Specs:

2070S

I5 9600k

32GB DDR4

1TB SSD

submitted by /u/Odinovic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Odinovic, May 18, 2020
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta crashes at startup

Ok so starting v15.0 you are not able to play offline without it force quitting. If this happens while online please go to task manager on the bottom of the taskbar while right clicking and then go to details, mine minecraftw10DX11 or something like that
    and end task. (it will be suspended)

That should help out. If not reinstall Minecraft
  3. enslaver3d Win User

I have this problem too. But when i creat new local user this problem go. Fix it pls. (sorry for my bad english)
  4. Tbbadan Win User

I have the same problem, all my drivers are updated, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game three times, but nothing changed. Thanks for help.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft Crashes on Start

Hi Z_A_S,

Thanks for replying and keeping us updated on the situation. Sorry to hear that Minecraft is still crashing on your PC. There is a bit of troubleshooting you can do in our Minecraft:
    Windows 10 Edition FAQ
    page that could prove helpful, if you haven't attempted them already.

Additionally, when you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere with the game. You are correct programs may include antivirus and system utility
    programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

Try this:

Perform a Clean Startup to determine whether background
    programs are interfering with your games or programs

Once you give this a try, please let us know the results.

Hope this helps out!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back in 2015 and have been playing on it ever since then, when the 1.16.100 update recently came out, the Microsoft store wouldn't cooperate with me when I...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition Code?: I have owned the Minecraft Java edition for quite a while (Before 2018) and I see in multiple places that I should be able to claim and play the Bedrock/Windows 10 edition through my Mojang...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition refund: Hi, today i bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, what i did not know was that i already owned minecraft windows 10 edition. It did not say anything on the site before i bought it. i would like to...
  5. Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound)

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound): Prehistory. I recently purchased minecraft windows 10 edition for PC, the game works great, except for one there is no sound, as if it was turned off. Attempts to solve this problem. I studied...
  6. My parents bought me Minecraft Windows edition a year ago, but it stopped updating after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My parents bought me Minecraft Windows edition a year ago, but it stopped updating after...: I checked, and it also doesn't show up in my order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/) any more, although I never looked there to see if it was there in the first place. When...
  7. Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack and after sttruggling to get it to download and install, we were able to play. Now, when we start the application, it asks us to...
  8. I previously bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and 3 months later it says that I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I previously bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and 3 months later it says that I have to...: Around August, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the Microsoft Store. I played it a lot with my friends, however, about a week ago the Microsoft store states that I have to buy the game...
  9. Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition Microsoft does not log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition Microsoft does not log in: For a few days I have not been able to log in with my microsoft account in Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition, I already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it by restarting the pc etc....
  10. I was not supplied my minecraft windows 10 edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    I was not supplied my minecraft windows 10 edition code: I have been trying to get my code for a very long time now, I cant talk to an agent because there is no option in the help browser for this issue. If anyone knows how to get Microsoft's support on...