Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.

Discus and support Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I've been getting this error lately as i'm trying to play the RTX Beta. I enrolled in the beta, bought the game but everytime i start it up it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Odinovic, May 18, 2020.

1. /u/Odinovic
    /u/Odinovic Guest

Hello. I've been getting this error lately as i'm trying to play the RTX Beta. I enrolled in the beta, bought the game but everytime i start it up it just shows the mojang logo and closes back down again. Why is this? And is there anyway i can fix this?

Specs:

2070S

I5 9600k

32GB DDR4

1TB SSD

submitted by /u/Odinovic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Odinovic, May 18, 2020
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta crashes at startup

Ok so starting v15.0 you are not able to play offline without it force quitting. If this happens while online please go to task manager on the bottom of the taskbar while right clicking and then go to details, mine minecraftw10DX11 or something like that
    and end task. (it will be suspended)

That should help out. If not reinstall Minecraft
  3. enslaver3d Win User

I have this problem too. But when i creat new local user this problem go. Fix it pls. (sorry for my bad english)
  4. Tbbadan Win User

I have the same problem, all my drivers are updated, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game three times, but nothing changed. Thanks for help.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft Crashes on Start

Hi Z_A_S,

Thanks for replying and keeping us updated on the situation. Sorry to hear that Minecraft is still crashing on your PC. There is a bit of troubleshooting you can do in our Minecraft:
    Windows 10 Edition FAQ
    page that could prove helpful, if you haven't attempted them already.

Additionally, when you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere with the game. You are correct programs may include antivirus and system utility
    programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

Try this:

Perform a Clean Startup to determine whether background
    programs are interfering with your games or programs

Once you give this a try, please let us know the results.

Hope this helps out!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not in library

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not in library: A while ago, I was able to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my pc for free via a code I got for purchasing an Xbox One Bundle. I logged into the same Microsoft account in the Microsoft...
  3. My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition: My worlds dissapeared for no reason and I dont know how to get it back. When I go to com.mojang folder its empty. Please help I worked really hard on those f4a81309-20b4-4117-81ef-845c279782a9
  4. Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition[Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition[Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition]: Ich habe vor ca. einem Jahr den Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Code bei meinem Account eingelöst und dann damit gespielt und mein Konto bei der XBOX App angemeldet. Danach habe ich diese Edition...
  5. Problème d'achat et téléchargement minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème d'achat et téléchargement minecraft Windows 10 edition: Bonjour, Je vous contact ici après quelques mails sans réponse. J'ai acquis le jeu Minecraft Windows 10 editionet il se trouve qu'il y'a plusieurs problème. 1) Le jeu en question ne répond pas...
  6. Is there any way that I can do to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? I can only go to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way that I can do to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? I can only go to...: I don't have any sort of card and I can't really use the Mobile phone option or those Prepaid card stuff something, and I can only buy Google Play Giftcards because that's the only giftcard...
  7. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 1O EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT WINDOWS 1O EDITION: despues de habiliotar todos los permisos en control parental sigo sin poder jugar online me dicen que desintale el juego y lo vuelva a instalar pero no se como hacerlo alguien me ayuda??? y en...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta: Hi i have minecraft Win 10 edition, i used the beta one, but when i enroleldx the game and i took my all maps. then i uninstalled the game and installed it again. and transfered my old maps. when...
  9. I cannot chat in servers in Windows 10 Edition Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot chat in servers in Windows 10 Edition Minecraft: I can see chat normally, but when I chat no one can see it. This happens on every server I go on, I have confirmed with friends. My xbox privacy settings are all set correctly to allow...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition:: Recently I switched emails on the Mojang account, and when I logged into my Mojang account my windows 10 key was gone. I don't know what to do. What do I do? 444ee6c3-c843-4d84-ac08-0d4bb098c6e0