Minecraft windows 10 edition for free

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition for free in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had the java edition of Minecraft since July 12, 2014. When I came to claim my free windows 10 version I used my code and it only gave me the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IanJohnson12, Apr 7, 2020.

1. IanJohnson12
    IanJohnson12 Guest

I have had the java edition of Minecraft since July 12, 2014. When I came to claim my free windows 10 version I used my code and it only gave me the free trial for free. Now I came back to try to get it again and I found a different way by going to account.mojang.com
    and pressed redeem. When I enter the code it says It has already been used. Now I can't get it for free!!! I am so mad because I want to play with my friends. I need help. I need Microsoft to allow to use the code again so I can get the darn GAME!!!! It says
    I claimed it on August 18, 2019 but I didn't get it!!!

:)

IanJohnson12, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

Downloading Issues

What's on your Xbox would not be the Windows 10 Edition as that only works on PC. Did they give you a code for the Windows 10 edition?

I haven't heard of any promotions with Xbox giving the Windows 10 Edition for free with purchasing the Xbox One version. There was a free upgrade from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to the current version which is just Minecraft.
  4. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

minecraft windwos10総合版体験版 相手に自分のワールドが表定されなくなりました。 xbox live サービス [Translation - My world is no longer listed in Minecraft windows 10. Xbox Live Services]

Hi MachiGU,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta free trial version? Try reviewing the article

. If you still need more assistance with Minecraft Windows 10 Trial version, try contacting

Mojang Support

Hope this helps.
  6. Korhog Win User

Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition

Im not sure, that free copy of the windows 10 edition minecraft may to connect to the Xbox live
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition for free - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in beta: My copy of the Windows 10 Edition is stuck in beta mode, without previous enrollment in such beta. I have tried all methods used by other people with a similar issue, to no avail. Does anyone know...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello i changed my gamertag and now players cant see my messages. I need help ! My gamertag was Herra Vp and now it is . b1ac87a9-30bd-4482-a734-96414db9cb37
  4. Creating Flat World Seeds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Creating Flat World Seeds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I recently aquired a new computer and haven't played Minecraft in years. I figured I'd purchase a new one and ended up getting the Windows 10 Edition. However, from what I remember of 1.7...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Mouse Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Mouse Glitch: Hello, I've been playing minecraft bedrock edition ( Windows 10 ) for 3 years. But now I am experiencing a mouse glitch the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not in library

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not in library: A while ago, I was able to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my pc for free via a code I got for purchasing an Xbox One Bundle. I logged into the same Microsoft account in the Microsoft...
  7. My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition: My worlds dissapeared for no reason and I dont know how to get it back. When I go to com.mojang folder its empty. Please help I worked really hard on those f4a81309-20b4-4117-81ef-845c279782a9
  8. Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition[Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition[Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition]: Ich habe vor ca. einem Jahr den Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Code bei meinem Account eingelöst und dann damit gespielt und mein Konto bei der XBOX App angemeldet. Danach habe ich diese Edition...
  9. Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.: Hello. I've been getting this error lately as i'm trying to play the RTX Beta. I enrolled in the beta, bought the game but everytime i start it up it just shows the mojang logo and closes back...
  10. Problème d'achat et téléchargement minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème d'achat et téléchargement minecraft Windows 10 edition: Bonjour, Je vous contact ici après quelques mails sans réponse. J'ai acquis le jeu Minecraft Windows 10 editionet il se trouve qu'il y'a plusieurs problème. 1) Le jeu en question ne répond pas...