minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account., in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought minecraft windows 10 edition code, and i tired to redeem the code , and it was successfully redeemed in minecraft website, my account, then i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alialalsheikh, May 26, 2022.

1. minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,

i bought minecraft windows 10 edition code, and i tired to redeem the code , and it was successfully redeemed in minecraft website, my account, then i got email saying"purchased Minecraft for Windows." and for 2 days when i log to my account in minecraft it still says i have to buy minecraft to be able to play it, i check my order history there is nothing... its not there,

what am i doing wrong?!?

please i need help,

:)

Alialalsheikh, May 26, 2022
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. ROBOTIC KING 92 Win User

Is it possible to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free?

Hello,

Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition?

Well Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their
    Mojang account.

(sorry if not much help)

-ROBOTIC
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Once you've migrated your account, you will be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not Received]

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are looking to get Minecraft windows 10 edition. Here is a

post from a year ago
    shows how to get Windows 10 edition.

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition? Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com,
    and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good
    way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

https://account.mojang.com/login

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

If you have Java Minecraft, sign in with your Mojang Account on the Minecraft Website, and you should get an offer to redeem a code for the Windows 10 Version.

However, it was long ago since I did that, and don't know where exactly you need to go.

After you got your code, you can go to the Windows Store App on your Windows 10 PC and redeem that code in the Store App to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

EDIT: It seems that you need to have purchased the Java Edition before Oct. 19th 2018 to be eligible for getting Minecraft Windows 10 for free.

For more information check this website: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,

1. minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account., - Similar Threads - minecraft windows edition

2. How do I download Minecraft Bedrock Edition (windows 10) without being brought to a support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download Minecraft Bedrock Edition (windows 10) without being brought to a support...: (Please note, this is my first post in this community so I have no idea if I am doing it all wrong) I was trying to get Minecraft Bedrock for free because microsoft is giving it to all Java...
  3. I buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, where can i get free Java Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, where can i get free Java Edition?: Hello, i just buy Minecraft Windows Edition and where can i get free Minecraft Java Edition? Because there is says: Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, get free Java Edition as a bonus!...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download: So recently Java and Bedrock are now available together and so since I already had Java I'd figured I'd might as well download Bedrock but the problem is that it wont download and I don't know...
  5. New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...: Recently, Microsoft released a new Minecraft offer, in which if you had a Java edition of Minecraft, you would get Windows 10 edition, and vice versa. I have the Windows 10 edition on my computer,...
  6. I am trying to change my online safety settings for windows 10 edition minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my online safety settings for windows 10 edition minecraft.: My account has my birthdate as 2001, and I am not in a family group, however, I am not allowed to edit my settings. I have tried leaving family groups but as I am the only one there I can't. I did...
  7. Is it possible to get a refund of minecraft windows edition after java and windows editions...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund of minecraft windows edition after java and windows editions...: Hello there, Quite awhile ago i purchased Minecraft windows edition and soon after Minecraft java. Mojang announced that java and Microsoft editions of minecraft would be bundled for the same...
  8. CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT BEDROCK EDITION for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT BEDROCK EDITION for windows: Hello, Every time I try to install minecraft bedrock from the official launcher, I only get the installation path and then it doesn't load, I can't hit the play button....
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash: when i play this edition , it will crash a lot of time , red screen and quit the game, i reinstall a lot times, it is not fix problem. I reset my xbox app in windows setting it crash again...
  10. Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is...: What do I do? It won't open even if I use minecraft launcher. 3a6975a9-e396-4846-b440-4c17da30db30