Minecraft windows 10 edition is not in my library

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition is not in my library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft java edition back in 2016 on my PC, and i was given a free code to redeem so that I could get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. 4 years... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaedenAguilar, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition is not in my library

I bought Minecraft java edition back in 2016 on my PC, and i was given a free code to redeem so that I could get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. 4 years later, I got a new PC, and I wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I had, and it said that
    I needed to buy it. I went to my Monjang account and I had the code in my account. When I tried to redeem it again, it told me that the code was already redeemed!! Please help me. I also see that there are several other people having the same problems, but
    with no answers from the community.

:)

RaedenAguilar, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Alexisbriana Win User

my friend is having the same problem, it shows up in her billing/orders but doesn't show up in her library.
  3. schnurren Win User

4. GloNavyZay Win User

Microsoft account for you Windows as in 2016 when you redeemed code?
  5. MarlaBlack1 Win User

Hi, I have a similar problem... I bought Minecraft Starter for Windows 10 on July 27, 2019... now that I want to resintall it (I had to reset my laptop so everything must be reinstalled) I cannot find it in my Microsoft Store. It is there in my purchased
    history, but when I click it, it go straight to Microsoft Store and ask me to buy it... Pls help T^T
  6. wi7bit Win User

When buying games or redeeming codes on the Microsoft store, they are linked to a Microsoft account. Usually, the same account that was used to sign into the PC.

You need to sign-in with same account you used back in 2016 and you should be able to just re-download it.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition is not in my library - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.: Hi all, With the corona lockdown, I got my oldest daughter minecraft pocket edition for her iPad to play with her friends from school to let them keep in touch. She's also excited about the idea...
  3. minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 edition: Hi, apparently I am unable to join a friends realm on the basis that my privacy settings are not up to date:however, i changed my settings to the allow mode for all options and pressed submit...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen: My minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code which i got from mojang during the offer period. I contacted xbox support and they confirmed that my code was stole what should i do?...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Im in my friends realms when i join and try to chat they cant see my chat and also i cant hear anything any solutions for this? 6d396793-dc9a-4089-94e4-f1db04128c0d
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition se congela despues de iniciar seccion de xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition se congela despues de iniciar seccion de xbox: Buenas, teno un problema en minecraft windows 10 edition el cual es que inicio el juego y todo carga pero despues de iniciar seccion el juego se congela y hay hasta veces que tengo que reiniciar...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers: Hey y'all, Kind of in a dire need right now for some assistance on this one. I'm unable to join a friend's world, however I am able to join servers. I've gone through all 6 troubleshooting...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I've had Minecraft Java Edition since 2016. I went to redeem my free code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and it's still saying i don't own the game even though my code was still perfectly fine....
  10. I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...: I have owned Minecraft for years, and recently due to quarantine, I would love to play with my friends through crossplay. Unfortunately, when I went to redeem my code it gave me this Error Message...