Minecraft windows 10 edition key is already redeemed

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition key is already redeemed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khristofario, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Khristofario
    Khristofario Guest

Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on 26th of August, 2015 but I don't remember doing that. There's nothing
    in my purchase history in my Microsoft account and I only have two accounts which I have checked both purchase history and gone onto the microsoft store to check if I could play the game.

anyone know how I can fix this?

:)

Khristofario, Jan 10, 2020
  2. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  3. Panno92 Win User

4. TheNexusGen Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Sabbstian Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    Ok thank you, was just wondering.
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition key is already redeemed - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back in 2015 and have been playing on it ever since then, when the 1.16.100 update recently came out, the Microsoft store wouldn't cooperate with me when I...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition Code?: I have owned the Minecraft Java edition for quite a while (Before 2018) and I see in multiple places that I should be able to claim and play the Bedrock/Windows 10 edition through my Mojang...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition refund: Hi, today i bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, what i did not know was that i already owned minecraft windows 10 edition. It did not say anything on the site before i bought it. i would like to...
  5. Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound)

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound): Prehistory. I recently purchased minecraft windows 10 edition for PC, the game works great, except for one there is no sound, as if it was turned off. Attempts to solve this problem. I studied...
  6. My parents bought me Minecraft Windows edition a year ago, but it stopped updating after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My parents bought me Minecraft Windows edition a year ago, but it stopped updating after...: I checked, and it also doesn't show up in my order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/) any more, although I never looked there to see if it was there in the first place. When...
  7. Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack and after sttruggling to get it to download and install, we were able to play. Now, when we start the application, it asks us to...
  8. I previously bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and 3 months later it says that I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I previously bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and 3 months later it says that I have to...: Around August, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the Microsoft Store. I played it a lot with my friends, however, about a week ago the Microsoft store states that I have to buy the game...
  9. Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition Microsoft does not log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition Microsoft does not log in: For a few days I have not been able to log in with my microsoft account in Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition, I already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it by restarting the pc etc....
  10. I was not supplied my minecraft windows 10 edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    I was not supplied my minecraft windows 10 edition code: I have been trying to get my code for a very long time now, I cant talk to an agent because there is no option in the help browser for this issue. If anyone knows how to get Microsoft's support on...