Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.

Discus and support Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would like to start this comment off on the plus side; I love Windows 10 edition. You really blew us away with the capabilities of command blocks on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ug ugg, May 22, 2019.

1. ug ugg
    ug ugg Guest

Would like to start this comment off on the plus side;

I love Windows 10 edition. You really blew us away with the capabilities of command blocks on console and so much more. However, some features, which I will be listing shortly, seem to have been downgraded and both the old console community and new PC community
    would love for them to be added.

/gamerule showgamertages true / false

This is a must for all world-makers as many old fans of the game (and new ones) enjoy playing minigames like Murder Mystery and Hide n' Seek. With this option only available for single-person use, not as a gamerule like it used to be, many minigame map creators
    -- including myself -- feel quite dismayed.

Better Superflat Creation

There's a couple of ways this could be done.

- Like it used to be; easily put in what blocks you want / how many of said blocks you want in a pattern and create a unique flat world, e.g. putting 20 layers of stone underneath the grass instead of just three.

- Like it is in Java; use an external website to program in certain world features.

/kick or /ban

It's such a pain to have to take away all of a person's privileges, especially if they're in mid-grief, every second counts. To have to do this and then keep them in your world regardless feels like a real step-down from what the Xbox One edition was. Also,
    many of these trollers like to stay for a long while and spam chat with either rude messages or death messages, which can get very annoying.

and finally; being able to add JSON elements to a given item.

I recognise this was not a feature in the Xbox One edition, but think of it as a little bonus request, if you will. I would love to be able to /give players enchanted items / named items / items with unbreaking etc. Even spawning mobs with fire resistance or
    invincibility would be pretty cool, too. It just seems like a feature that is essential to all sorts of mapmaking and that still isn't in the game.

Whether or not any Microsoft staff with authority will see this post, I am not sure, but hopefully players with the same feelings can contribute to this post and or garner enough attention to it that the staff can take this advice in and change the game for
    the better accordingly.

Thanks a bunch for committing to Minecraft just as much as we'd hope you'd do.

- Will

:)

ug ugg, May 22, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

My advice would be to contact the developer of the game, in this case Mojang.

They have taken advice from the community in the past for things the community wants added to the game.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

If you'd like to request game elements or such I'd recommend going to the Mojang/Minecraft forums, that way your ideas and/or requests for content and features would be seen by the right people. Here, it most likely won't be. You could also email or write
    a handwritten letter to Mojang/the Minecraft team.

The Microsoft staff that sees stuff on this particular forums website don't exactly have anything to do with Minecraft so... yea... sorry about that.

But I completely agree, there are some old features and some features that need updating for sure.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  5. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello I'm currently playing a game called Minecraft and I am not able to talk in one specific server. I can other servers but for some reason I cannot it this one server. I believe I have been...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...
  5. Minecraft windows edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows edition: Minecraft Windows 10 edition full-screen mode issue. When I go to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and look high up there is a white bar, and when I look down you can see the taskbar. What to do to...
  6. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  7. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play minecraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. WE ARE PLAYING IN XBOX ONE IN THE...
  8. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play mincraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. 3a67fd66-9638-49dc-9671-9a1859f3f601
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition reverted itself back to the demo after I have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition reverted itself back to the demo after I have already...: Hello, I have a question about Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and whether or not I can restore my product. Back in March, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and the application was...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: Hello! The Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft I have purchased for my cpu, and whenever I log onto my Xbox account on the computer it shows up there. But when I go to the Microsoft store, it does...