Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back onto my computer after I accidentally uninstalled it. And now every time I try to open it a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheTansFriend02, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening

I recently reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back onto my computer after I accidentally uninstalled it. And now every time I try to open it a white line appears on the Minecraft Windows 10 in the start menu like the download didn't finish and then
    seconds later the white line disappears. When I go into the Microsoft app store to check the app it says it is installed. I have tried opening the app from the taskbar, the start menu, the Xbox Console Comapian app and from the Microsoft Store but none of
    them could open the app. I have also tried rebooting my computer and uninstalling and redownloading the app as well.

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

TheTansFriend02, Jul 9, 2019
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: The redeemable code for people who have already bought the java edition does not seem to be working. I was wondering whether anyone knew when or if this would be fixed. Thank you...
  3. Online de Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Online de Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Si yo compro Minecraft: Windows 10 edition ¿Puedo jugar con un jugador de Xbox? y si es así, ¿Tengo que pagar una suscripción de xbox live gold para jugar online con ese jugador? [Edit -...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio: Hey! I'm having this issue with Windows 10 Minecraft not having any audio. Every other game,app and even other windows store apps have audio. I've reset my audio drivers, ran chkdsk, scannow, and...
  5. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Ten Edition not working: Hello I got a free minecraft code off of Mojang.com for having an old java account. I typed it in my xbox and the game started up and was working fine. But after about a month the game wouldnt...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in: Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition key is already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition key is already redeemed: Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on 26th of...
  8. Minecraft window 10 edition installation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft window 10 edition installation error: Hi i recently bought Minecraft Window 10 edition key and redeem it. It said i redeem it successfully and i now own the game but when i try to install it keep getting this error. Please help [img]...
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft windows 10 edition: Rescently I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition from the Microsoft store as a gift for my son. I have paid from my Microsoft Account and send to my son's account Minecraft code.But now neither I...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code restock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code restock?: I am eligible for a free windows 10 edition of minecraft code because my account is old enough. When I press the button it says that codes are out of stock and more will be replenished. When...