Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back onto my computer after I accidentally uninstalled it. And now every time I try to open it a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheTansFriend02, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening

I recently reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back onto my computer after I accidentally uninstalled it. And now every time I try to open it a white line appears on the Minecraft Windows 10 in the start menu like the download didn't finish and then
    seconds later the white line disappears. When I go into the Microsoft app store to check the app it says it is installed. I have tried opening the app from the taskbar, the start menu, the Xbox Console Comapian app and from the Microsoft Store but none of
    them could open the app. I have also tried rebooting my computer and uninstalling and redownloading the app as well.

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

TheTansFriend02, Jul 9, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Sikn in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sikn in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, recently I made new skin, I uploaded it to minecraft on my phone, but when I try to upload it on Windows 10 edition, it crashes (because that skin isn't compatible with Minecraft Windows 10...
  3. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 목의 게임을 구매하였으나, 가 생각하던 것과는 달라 환불을 하 했습니다. 하지만 환불버튼이 보이지 않아 질문드립니다. 혹시 환불이 불가능한 상품인가요? ___________________________________________________________ [Translation - I bought a game for the title,...
  4. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 당일 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션을 구입하였는데, 본래 원하던 게임과는 달라 환불을 하 했으나 환불 버튼이 안보입니다. 이 품은 환불이 불가능한 품인가요? ------------ [Mod Translation - I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition that day, which is...
  5. No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...: Hola, recientemente canjee mi codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 Edition para mi PC, Al instalarlo y jugar me pide que lo desbloquee a pesar de ser Premium, no me deja hacer nada, ya reinstale el...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: I have claimed minecraft windows 10 edition a long time ago on an other Microsoft account. Right now I can not use this account. Is it possible to remove the game from my old account and then...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.: When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help ***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10*** 3b12c9da-34d7-4f0e-a552-7b883a5855de
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang: I recently just remembered Mojang issued codes to people who had Minecraft before Java Edition came out and I redeemed mine. I am trying to save a world from Xbox One (not xbox one edition, it...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo?: The key I had for Minecraft Windows 10 edition is listed as redeemed, and the game is as well, but when I try to install it through the Store it just installs a Demo, and ingame tells me I need to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...