Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the wrong account

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the wrong account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A couple years ago I downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition on my very first computer that I got when I was about 13 or 14. Sadly, that computer broke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SorenBruehler, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the wrong account

A couple years ago I downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition on my very first computer that I got when I was about 13 or 14. Sadly, that computer broke a year or two later and I’ve only recently gotten a new computer. However when setting up this new computer
    I created a new microsoft account with a newer email address. I have access to the old account on this computer as well as my new one. But I am wondering if there is any way for me to move my purchased minecraft windows 10 edition from my old account to my
    new account as it is incredibly frustrating to switch accounts just to play one of my favorite games. Again this is all on my computer.

:)

SorenBruehler, Apr 10, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Once you've migrated your account, you will be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10
  6. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the wrong account

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the wrong account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition: My worlds dissapeared for no reason and I dont know how to get it back. When I go to com.mojang folder its empty. Please help I worked really hard on those f4a81309-20b4-4117-81ef-845c279782a9
  3. Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition[Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition[Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition]: Ich habe vor ca. einem Jahr den Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Code bei meinem Account eingelöst und dann damit gespielt und mein Konto bei der XBOX App angemeldet. Danach habe ich diese Edition...
  4. Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.: Hello. I've been getting this error lately as i'm trying to play the RTX Beta. I enrolled in the beta, bought the game but everytime i start it up it just shows the mojang logo and closes back...
  5. Problème d'achat et téléchargement minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème d'achat et téléchargement minecraft Windows 10 edition: Bonjour, Je vous contact ici après quelques mails sans réponse. J'ai acquis le jeu Minecraft Windows 10 editionet il se trouve qu'il y'a plusieurs problème. 1) Le jeu en question ne répond pas...
  6. Is there any way that I can do to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? I can only go to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way that I can do to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? I can only go to...: I don't have any sort of card and I can't really use the Mobile phone option or those Prepaid card stuff something, and I can only buy Google Play Giftcards because that's the only giftcard...
  7. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 1O EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT WINDOWS 1O EDITION: despues de habiliotar todos los permisos en control parental sigo sin poder jugar online me dicen que desintale el juego y lo vuelva a instalar pero no se como hacerlo alguien me ayuda??? y en...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta: Hi i have minecraft Win 10 edition, i used the beta one, but when i enroleldx the game and i took my all maps. then i uninstalled the game and installed it again. and transfered my old maps. when...
  9. I cannot chat in servers in Windows 10 Edition Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot chat in servers in Windows 10 Edition Minecraft: I can see chat normally, but when I chat no one can see it. This happens on every server I go on, I have confirmed with friends. My xbox privacy settings are all set correctly to allow...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition:: Recently I switched emails on the Mojang account, and when I logged into my Mojang account my windows 10 key was gone. I don't know what to do. What do I do? 444ee6c3-c843-4d84-ac08-0d4bb098c6e0