Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IcePengex, Jan 29, 2020.

1. IcePengex
    IcePengex Guest

On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings."
    If I do go search "aka.ms/accountsettings" in the search bar, it sends me to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

Of course, this isn't what I'm looking for, so when I try to go to account.xbox.com it still sends me to that specific link. Furthermore, the error message says "You cannot play online multiplayer" but it seems that that only holds true for realms because
    I'm able to join friends in their worlds or join servers. How can I prevent the error message from showing whenever I try to join a realm?

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

IcePengex, Jan 29, 2020
  2. IcePengex Win User

Yes, it was. I just changed it to above the age of 18. But I still don't know how to change privacy settings.
  3. IcePengex Win User

Scratch that. I just found out how to change my privacy settings. Thank you for pointing out my problem!
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Is your account a child account?
  5. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Cant play minecraft Multiplayer

Hey Dark

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access multiplayer features on Minecraft.

In regards to this, is this occurring on "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, "Minecraft" Pocket Edition, or Minecraft Windows 10 Edition"?

You mentioned that you have already allowed configured your Xbox Live Privacy settings, but unless your Xbox Live Gold subscription is not up-to-date, then configuring those settings would be the only thing that would allow you to play
    online.

I would recommend that you make sure that you
    Xbox Live Privacy settings
    are currently set to "Adult" defaults as this should help resolve the problem.

Give this one more try and let us know if this works for you.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: Já procurei em todas as pastas, porém nunca achei. Podem me dizer exatamente onde fica o caminho? b5dbc83e-3169-4cbf-bcba-ce3fe51441ff
  3. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund: i recently bought minecraft windows 10 and i wish i hadn't as i already have minecraft on all my devices and i would like a refund however when i try to contact support they just bring me back to...
  5. Not allowed to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Not allowed to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I bought a code for the Windows 10 edition, but when I start the game, and want to play online (Servers or realms) I doesnt allow me to, It keeps saying that I have to buy one of the 2 editions to...
  6. No permitido jugar online Minecraft Windows 10 edition [Edit - Translation] - Not allowed...

in XBoX on Windows
    No permitido jugar online Minecraft Windows 10 edition [Edit - Translation] - Not allowed...: He comprado un código para la version Windows 10 de Minecraft, pero al momento de inciarlo no se me permite jugar online, o en servidores, ya que cuando lo intento me dice que tengo que comprar...
  7. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I bought the Minecraft PE on android. Is it possible to create a gift code to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by purchasing the Minecraft PE? c8e98796-56c6-41e6-959e-98e13eaabd3c
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: The redeemable code for people who have already bought the java edition does not seem to be working. I was wondering whether anyone knew when or if this would be fixed. Thank you...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio: Hey! I'm having this issue with Windows 10 Minecraft not having any audio. Every other game,app and even other windows store apps have audio. I've reset my audio drivers, ran chkdsk, scannow, and...