Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue.

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's basically all in the title, my internet connection is stable and I am 99.999% sure that my privacy settings allow me to join realms. I have also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThomasWire, Feb 27, 2021.

1. ThomasWire
    ThomasWire Guest

It's basically all in the title, my internet connection is stable and I am 99.999% sure that my privacy settings allow me to join realms. I have also restarted my computer, signed out and signed back in to my xbox account, and I even went to the support website which sent me to an endless loop of trying to check my privacy settings. so, After 2-ish hours of attempting to fix it, what can I do to make realms work properly?

:)

ThomasWire, Feb 27, 2021
  2. JumpyThePenguin Win User

Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues

i've been getting isuses with minecraft windows 10 edition. Even though the settings for the chat are enabled in xbox privacy settings i can't chat with other players.
  3. EGirlDye Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Privacy Issues

Hey there DepleLeBux67.

Let's have you start out by changing your Windows 10 login to a local account. You can do this under Settings and Log-in Settings. Once you've moved to a local account, restart your PC and try adding your profile back for your Windows 10 sign-in.

Keep us updated with how it goes and if there's any change.

Sorry I haven't checked this forum in a long time. I have tried the above and the same message pops up in the servers tab. Any other suggestions?
    umm... hello?
  4. EGirlDye Win User

Hey there DepleLeBuck67.

Do you have a parent account tied your Microsoft Account by chance? If so, you'll need to sign into that account to make changes to your account's privacy settings.
    Yes but I am now an adult and I can make changes to my privacy settings
  5. EGirlDye Win User

Hey there DepleLeBux67.

Let's have you start out by changing your Windows 10 login to a local account. You can do this under Settings and Log-in Settings. Once you've moved to a local account, restart your PC and try adding your profile back for your Windows 10 sign-in.

Sorry I haven't checked this forum in a long time. I have tried the above and the same message pops up in the servers tab. Any other suggestions?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there DepleLeBux67.

Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue. - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows edition

2. After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.: I purchased Java edition in 2015, and in 2018 I got a free token to redeem Minecraft for Windows. I played on it for a bit and neglected it, but I recently wanted to get back into it. I have been...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Invisible Interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Invisible Interface: Hello, my minecraft is having some problem. All home menu buttons do not appear, background keeps rotating but nothing appears. [img] I've reinstalled several times, both through the launcher...
  4. Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?: I've had Minecraft Windows 10 edition ever since it came out and now all of a sudden it's just gone from my account. I don't understand. 09de20bf-7717-4973-86f5-4d97757800a3
  5. minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...: Since a windows reinstall (new drive) I lost my sons windows minecraft. I was forced to migrate to microsoft account soon after and he can no longer use it. It shows as owned but will not launch...
  6. Не устанавливается minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta\Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta...

in XBoX on Windows
    Не устанавливается minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta\Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta...: Добрый день, прошу помощи по данному вопросу. У меня куплена в microsoft store Minecraft windows 10 edition и установлена. Поиграв в нее я захотел опробовать Beta версию, для этого я установил...
  7. Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I open the Minecraft launcher for Windows 10, press Play, the Mojang logo appears and then the screen is all black. 9fffce79-e2f2-4b73-a753-fd88f01e1401
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sunucular

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sunucular: Minecraft w10 Edition oynuyorum. Sunuculara girmek istediğimde ise bazı sunuculara girmiyor bazı sunuculara giriyor. Mesela CubeCraft'a girebiliyorum fakat Mineplex veya Hypixel gibi serverlara...
  9. Please Gift me Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Gift me Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Please Gift me Minecraft bedrock for windows pleaseeeee 73fb5bed-1a16-4d76-8614-cc205baf0beb
  10. Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?: I brought my minecraft java edition in 2016, so i should be eligeble to get the windows 10 edition for free, but everytime i try entering mojang.com it redirects me to minecraft.net so i don't...