Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Digger21, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Digger21
    Digger21 Guest

I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which I already have) or to redeem a code. I then click redeem
    code and it sends me to a small window to type in my code for the game. There is no option to buy it or pay? Not sure if this is a glitch or if I need to sign out of my microsoft account and sign back in or something?!?!

:)

Digger21, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

4. ROBOTIC KING 92 Win User

Is it possible to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free?

Hello,

Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition?

Well Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their
    Mojang account.

(sorry if not much help)

-ROBOTIC
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not Received]

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are looking to get Minecraft windows 10 edition. Here is a

post from a year ago
    shows how to get Windows 10 edition.

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition? Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com,
    and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good
    way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

https://account.mojang.com/login

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Won't Leave The RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Won't Leave The RTX Beta: Hello, I am on a Windows 10 PC and I have an issue where my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition will not go back to the live version or "normal version" of the game. I have sent two tickets to Mojang...
  3. How can I use the same profile in minecraft bedrock edition between windows 10 and android?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can I use the same profile in minecraft bedrock edition between windows 10 and android?: Yesterday I bought minecraft for android to play in my realm, I'm using the same microsoft account in both versions but when I launch the game in the phone I'm not the owner of the realm, is it...
  4. Re: Problems installing Minecraft java edition for my PC ( Windows 10 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re: Problems installing Minecraft java edition for my PC ( Windows 10 ): Hi I have purchased Minecraft java edition today for my PC ( Windows 10 ) and it wont let me install from the Minecraft Launcher? I have an XBOX account using Minecraft with a profile? Do I...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: A while back, I redeemed the free upgrade to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for people who bought the Java edition before October 19th, 2018 on a different computer, and there was no problem....
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition with game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition with game pass ultimate: Now that if you have game pass ultimate you can play games on pc then why cant you play minecraft windows 10 edition because you can play it on console but not on pc and its cross platform. Also...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Appearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Appearing: Hello, About a year or two ago I bought minecraft java edition and it gave me minecraft windows 10 edition code for free. I redeemed this code and it worked. But recently, I switched computers...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Back in 2017 I got Minecraft Windows 10 addition because I previously had Minecraft Xbox 1 edition so I got Windows 10 for free, well I recently switched to PC and have a windows 10 operating...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition makes me buy it again because i needed to reset my pc and now it makes me buy the game all over again someone help me 4a4dfc23-5b35-4f2a-b7eb-9337f620f12c
  10. I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store): I have bought Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store, Can i play it in my xbox one too without paying or will i have to pay individually ? 68892216-9e53-4069-aa47-c1f717a38895