Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue. Whenever i try to create a Realm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Seanos1998, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Seanos1998
    Seanos1998 Guest

Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue.

Whenever i try to create a Realm (on windows 10 edition) I am greeted with this error:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue [​IMG]

So I did what the error asked me to do and went to Xbox.com to change my privacy settings, however there seems to be a problem.

In the Xbox One/Windows 10 tab all the options are already set to allowed except for the streaming option (which i can't change for some reason, but that is a whole different story).

Here is a view of my settings screen:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue [​IMG]

So now i'm stumped. I've tried searching for answers everywhere on the internet and nowhere seems to be a solution to this problem.

I've tried countless troubleshooting guides and tutorials but to no avail. I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance!

-Sean

:)

Seanos1998, Sep 9, 2018
  2. MC g4mer 7
    MC g4mer 7 Guest
    Eror in change my security & privacy settings

HI Microsoft( Xbox )

I have paid Minecraft from your windows 10 store and sing in with Xbox account.

My friends invite me to there realm but Minecraft told me that I should change my privacy settings I go to the website and

change my privacy setting but it still show me that I should change my privacy account

Pls help me I want to enjoy with my friends realm

MC g4mer 7, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Diamond9257
    Diamond9257 Guest
    Can someone help me to connect to a Minecraft Realm for Minecraft Pocket Edition?

Hi,

I am experiencing issues connecting to any of my Xbox Live friends through realms (I use Minecraft Pocket Edition and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition). The message I keep getting is to go to your privacy settings and fix the issue because of how my Xbox Live
    account is set up. I have tried multiple options by clicking “everyone” or “friends only” and I cannot find where the option to join with friends is. I have even tried to find YouTube videos to help, followed all the steps, and I still can’t join.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks,

Christina

Diamond9257, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

You need to go to the Privacy TAB, and allow to share your profile, most online games need to be able to see your profile to allow online play. So you will need to set it to EVERYONE.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 9, 2018
  5. Seanos1998
    Seanos1998 Guest
    I tried this but it doesn't seem to work. I've changed every option to "Everyone" and "Allow", but the issue still persists.

Seanos1998, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Can someone help me to connect to a Minecraft Realm for Minecraft Pocket Edition?

Heya!

So we are sure we understand exactly what is going on are you having issues connecting to a Realm on the pocket edition only or on both versions?

If you sign into your profile online and check your
    privacy settings
    do you see any difference when setting everything to all or open?

Have you followed the steps on the
    Minecraft guide for the Pocket edition?
    You may also want to file a support ticket with them as suggested in the guide.
  7. Seanos1998 Win User

I tried this but it doesn't seem to work. I've changed every option to "Everyone" and "Allow", but the issue still persists.
  8. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

You need to go to the Privacy TAB, and allow to share your profile, most online games need to be able to see your profile to allow online play. So you will need to set it to EVERYONE.
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to a buddy in Minecraft. Its possible that you're unable to connect with your other friend due to a NAT type issue on their end, since you've successfully
    been able to connect with others on your end. However, you did say that there are already 4 others in there with you and with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you'd be limited to playing with 4 others online (or locally) unless you are subscribers of Minecraft
    Realms (this allows up to 10).

For a bit more info regarding that, I recommend the following articles:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft RealmsMinecraft

I hope that this helps out!
  10. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox One?

Hi Spyroflame,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. The Minecraft: Windows 10 edition is only playable on that platform and if you wish to play on Xbox One, then that would require the purchase of that edition of the game. There is a crossplay
    feature that will allow for cross platform play between the two as well. I'm including some handy article relating to this issue to help get you started:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft “Better Together” update

Cross play on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Minecraft Realms

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows edition

2. No audio for Minecraft Bedrock edition, Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    No audio for Minecraft Bedrock edition, Windows 10.: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 on the Microsoft store, and everything worked fine for the first couple of days. Recently, the audio in-game has stopped working completely, Both music and sounds...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition chat not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition chat not working.: I tried to play minecraft with my mates (we all used the windows 10 edition) and realized my chat messages wouldnt show, nor can i see their ingame chat messages. Browsing the internet i found a...
  4. Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer: I recently got a new computer, and I am trying to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. But, I can't download it. It says I have to purchase it again. I redeemed it a long time ago when Mojang...
  5. Minecraft World Gone windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Gone windows 10 edition: Hello everyone, recently on my normal PC that I always use I made a minecraft survival world and had a lot of progress on it. Since I am out of town right now I am on a different computer and I...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crashing on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crashing on startup: So I moved away last week from where i'd usually be to some different place and I didn't take my set up with me figuring that I would borrow a computer from my family and so I did but when I...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Help, Minecraft W10E wont login to xbox live. Yesterday it worked but now its says, 'We are trying to sign you up to xbox live, but something went wrong.' What do I do now? ....
  8. How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?: I just bought Minecraft Xbox one edition from a store and I want to play with my friends but I cant because they play on windows 10 edition. I know you can get windows 10 edition for free but how...
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition: Im trying to play Minecraft windows 10 with a friend and we wanted to play on a server and all the servers said not found can I please get some help?? 09cc8dbf-2c7c-4db5-8e86-619323631dc0
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Whenever I try to generate a world in Minecraft, the whole game crashes, and I have not been able to fix the probably, I can play on world hosted by servers, or even friends world but not locally....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft Privacy issue