Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Eredeti Minecraft játékot több évvel ezelőtt megvettem és a Windows 10 Edition megjelenésekor kaptam a Windows 10-eshez kódod, amit ha megpróbálok... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by marcelltukora, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft...

Eredeti Minecraft játékot több évvel ezelőtt megvettem és a Windows 10 Edition megjelenésekor kaptam a Windows 10-eshez kódod, amit ha megpróbálok beváltani azt
    írja, hogy már beváltották.

• Egyetlen egy microsoft fiókom van
    • Nincs a játékaim között a Microsoft Store-ban

[Translation-

I bought the original Minecraft game several years ago and when I released Windows 10 Edition, I got your code for Windows 10, and if I try to redeem it, he writes that he has already been redeemed.

• There is only one microsoft account

• I have no games in the Microsoft Store]

:)

marcelltukora, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Already changed ...]

Hi Marcell,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with a Minecraft Windows 10 edition code already being redeemed.

Have you checked your
    billing history
    on your account to make sure the code hasn't been redeemed to your account? Did you get this error the first time you entered the code or did you try inputting it more than once?

Also go to the product page for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the Microsoft Store page and check to see if it says that you already own it so you can install the game directly from the Store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Where did you get this code from?
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  5. CR171C4L F0RC3 Win User

Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

It still hasn't worked. The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition says I have to redeem a code ,but it shows up in my all owned.
  6. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft...

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  4. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  5. Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked: A while ago I bought the Pure BDCraft Texture Pack, and earlier today it was working fine, but now it, along with the Halfling's Burrow Template, are locked. So, why are two things that I BOUGHT...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...
  7. How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?: I own minecraft windows 10 on my xbox one. I know we were also given a code to redeem so that the game could also be downloaded on your pc. sadly I can not find this code. Is there anyway I can...
  8. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 EDITION "Houve um problema ao carregar este mundo" [Translation -...

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 EDITION "Houve um problema ao carregar este mundo" [Translation -...: Adquiri recentemente no marketplace um mundo chamado Sam & Danni. Tento Criar o mundo e ele simplesmente me mostra essa mensagem. já tentei iniciar no modo single player, já tentei desinstalar e...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working: Hi! So recently, my friends started a realm on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. I wanted to join my friends. I remember that I had a free code for Windows 10 version of Minecraft so I tried to...
  10. Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT: Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redeem codes for minecraft pc

2. minecraft 10 windows edition free redeem code

3. mincraft win 10 master edition codes