Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Eredeti Minecraft játékot több évvel ezelőtt megvettem és a Windows 10 Edition megjelenésekor kaptam a Windows 10-eshez kódod, amit ha megpróbálok... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by marcelltukora, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft...

Eredeti Minecraft játékot több évvel ezelőtt megvettem és a Windows 10 Edition megjelenésekor kaptam a Windows 10-eshez kódod, amit ha megpróbálok beváltani azt
    írja, hogy már beváltották.

• Egyetlen egy microsoft fiókom van
    • Nincs a játékaim között a Microsoft Store-ban

[Translation-

I bought the original Minecraft game several years ago and when I released Windows 10 Edition, I got your code for Windows 10, and if I try to redeem it, he writes that he has already been redeemed.

• There is only one microsoft account

• I have no games in the Microsoft Store]

:)

marcelltukora, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Already changed ...]

Hi Marcell,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with a Minecraft Windows 10 edition code already being redeemed.

Have you checked your
    billing history
    on your account to make sure the code hasn't been redeemed to your account? Did you get this error the first time you entered the code or did you try inputting it more than once?

Also go to the product page for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the Microsoft Store page and check to see if it says that you already own it so you can install the game directly from the Store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Where did you get this code from?
  3. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

If you have Java Minecraft, sign in with your Mojang Account on the Minecraft Website, and you should get an offer to redeem a code for the Windows 10 Version.

However, it was long ago since I did that, and don't know where exactly you need to go.

After you got your code, you can go to the Windows Store App on your Windows 10 PC and redeem that code in the Store App to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

EDIT: It seems that you need to have purchased the Java Edition before Oct. 19th 2018 to be eligible for getting Minecraft Windows 10 for free.

For more information check this website: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10
  6. CR171C4L F0RC3 Win User

Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

It still hasn't worked. The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition says I have to redeem a code ,but it shows up in my all owned.
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft...

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code: Már be lett váltva... [Translation-Minecraft... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. 마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 환불하고싶습니다 I would like to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 환불하고싶습니다 I would like to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: 가 이번에 마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 구매했습니다. 다만 가 원하던 형식의 게임은 아니더라구요. 는 java 에디션을 원했는데 알 보니 모바일이랑 똑같은 에디션이였네요. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition this time. It wasn't the type of game I wanted. I...
  3. Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: Já procurei em todas as pastas, porém nunca achei. Podem me dizer exatamente onde fica o caminho? b5dbc83e-3169-4cbf-bcba-ce3fe51441ff
  4. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund: i recently bought minecraft windows 10 and i wish i hadn't as i already have minecraft on all my devices and i would like a refund however when i try to contact support they just bring me back to...
  6. Not allowed to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Not allowed to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I bought a code for the Windows 10 edition, but when I start the game, and want to play online (Servers or realms) I doesnt allow me to, It keeps saying that I have to buy one of the 2 editions to...
  7. No permitido jugar online Minecraft Windows 10 edition [Edit - Translation] - Not allowed...

in XBoX on Windows
    No permitido jugar online Minecraft Windows 10 edition [Edit - Translation] - Not allowed...: He comprado un código para la version Windows 10 de Minecraft, pero al momento de inciarlo no se me permite jugar online, o en servidores, ya que cuando lo intento me dice que tengo que comprar...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account...
  9. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I bought the Minecraft PE on android. Is it possible to create a gift code to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by purchasing the Minecraft PE? c8e98796-56c6-41e6-959e-98e13eaabd3c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redeem codes for minecraft pc

2. minecraft 10 windows edition free redeem code

3. mincraft win 10 master edition codes