Minecraft Windows 10 edition reverted itself back to the demo after I have already...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition reverted itself back to the demo after I have already... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question about Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and whether or not I can restore my product. Back in March, I redeemed a code for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EricJimenez1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. EricJimenez1
    EricJimenez1 Guest

Minecraft Windows 10 edition reverted itself back to the demo after I have already...

Hello,

I have a question about Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and whether or not I can restore my product. Back in March, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and the application was working properly until today. Today when I have tried to use the
    product I was told that I do not have the full version, which would be untrue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application, and it still isn't functioning properly. I have also tried running wsreset.exe in the command prompt application to see
    if the Windows store was the issue, which did not seem to be the case as I was still signed in properly. I checked my purchase history and owned products and it still said that I owned the product, the only thing that doesn't seem to be working is the application
    itself. Every time I try to use the product I am told that I need to purchase the full version of the product and then it leads me to the Windows Store and tells me that I have not purchased a premium form of the product, which is the case. I have the lowest
    tier which only includes the game and no extras. Do I need to make another purchase to use the product that all other places say I still own and have purchased? Any help will be appreciated, thank you for your time.

:)

EricJimenez1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition reverted itself back to the demo after I have already purchased it.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

We've seen a few other similar threads recently about the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft that was redeemed from the code provided by Mojang either being downloaded as a trial or asking those who redeemed it previously to re-buy
    the license.

I suggest checking your Microsoft account's order history and also the games owned by the account by visiting the two following links:

Let us know if you can find evidence that your account still owns the game license for Minecraft Windows 10 edition.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. AlpheyPL Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I have already installed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it says that i don't have full version. When i'm trying to login to Xbox Live It's saying that i must buy full version of Minecraft. Im purcharsed Minecraft Premium Today and i want to get the
    Windows 10 Edition. I'm get my copy on the mojang site and i'm reddemed a code. In Microsoft Stroe it's says that i have already game but in the game it's saying taht i don't have full version.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  6. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition reverted itself back to the demo after I have already... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows edition

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Can i un-redeem a code that i have already used(i want to give my game to a family member) 58faf103-dac8-44d6-9ae7-3cc5a19769c0
  3. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello I'm currently playing a game called Minecraft and I am not able to talk in one specific server. I can other servers but for some reason I cannot it this one server. I believe I have been...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...
  7. Minecraft windows edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows edition: Minecraft Windows 10 edition full-screen mode issue. When I go to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and look high up there is a white bar, and when I look down you can see the taskbar. What to do to...
  8. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  9. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play minecraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. WE ARE PLAYING IN XBOX ONE IN THE...
  10. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play mincraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. 3a67fd66-9638-49dc-9671-9a1859f3f601