Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey y'all, Kind of in a dire need right now for some assistance on this one. I'm unable to join a friend's world, however I am able to join servers.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by anders lisborg simonsen, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

Hey y'all,

Kind of in a dire need right now for some assistance on this one.

I'm unable to join a friend's world, however I am able to join servers.

I've gone through all 6 troubleshooting tips, and none of them have worked.

Realms work, so it is just joining directly to work.

Anyone know how to fix it?

I have everything up to date (latest Windows 10 udate, and updated to minecraft 1.14.30)

Edit:

Other people can join my friend's world, but just not me.

:)

anders lisborg simonsen, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?: Hello, my question is exactly as I stated above, is it possible to copy my world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to the java edition? If yes it would be great if someone explained how to...
  3. Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock): I recently came accross some weird sound issues when playing the game, ALL sounds are now distorted and slightly lower than previously. I have spent lots of time going around searching for a fix...
  4. I cant add friends on minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add friends on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello there. i have a problem with adding new friends on Minecraft windows 10 edition. I just got my free copy of it for pc, and i want to play with my friends. but when i press "Add Friend" a...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.: Hi all, With the corona lockdown, I got my oldest daughter minecraft pocket edition for her iPad to play with her friends from school to let them keep in touch. She's also excited about the idea...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 edition: Hi, apparently I am unable to join a friends realm on the basis that my privacy settings are not up to date:however, i changed my settings to the allow mode for all options and pressed submit...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen: My minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code which i got from mojang during the offer period. I contacted xbox support and they confirmed that my code was stole what should i do?...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Im in my friends realms when i join and try to chat they cant see my chat and also i cant hear anything any solutions for this? 6d396793-dc9a-4089-94e4-f1db04128c0d
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition se congela despues de iniciar seccion de xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition se congela despues de iniciar seccion de xbox: Buenas, teno un problema en minecraft windows 10 edition el cual es que inicio el juego y todo carga pero despues de iniciar seccion el juego se congela y hay hasta veces que tengo que reiniciar...