Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Won't Leave The RTX Beta

Discus and support Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Won't Leave The RTX Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I am on a Windows 10 PC and I have an issue where my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition will not go back to the live version or "normal version" of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Behroon_, Jan 26, 2021.

1. /u/Behroon_
    /u/Behroon_ Guest

Hello, I am on a Windows 10 PC and I have an issue where my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition will not go back to the live version or "normal version" of the game. I have sent two tickets to Mojang and have still yet to hear from them. I have followed the steps listed here (It's the Minecraft Beta Guide and FAQ on /u/Behroon_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Behroon_, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

Hi,

Did you find a fix to your issue?

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, updated my drivers to the latest version and joined the beta via the insider app. Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX beta was in the list on my PC.

Do you own Minecraft for Windows 10? If you click
    this link
    , does it say you own this game?
  4. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  5. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

minecraft windwos10総合版体験版 相手に自分のワールドが表定されなくなりました。 xbox live サービス [Translation - My world is no longer listed in Minecraft windows 10. Xbox Live Services]

Hi MachiGU,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta free trial version? Try reviewing the article

. If you still need more assistance with Minecraft Windows 10 Trial version, try contacting

Mojang Support

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Won't Leave The RTX Beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. RTX beta in Minecraft Windows 10 edition is not showing up for me.

in XboX Insiders
    RTX beta in Minecraft Windows 10 edition is not showing up for me.: I click on the windows 10 edition of minecraft and there is only one beta preview and no RTX. submitted by /u/BeldygaBoy [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue.: It's basically all in the title, my internet connection is stable and I am 99.999% sure that my privacy settings allow me to join realms. I have also restarted my computer, signed out and signed...
  4. I use Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition! Я не могу скачать Minecraft!

in XBoX on Windows
    I use Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition! Я не могу скачать Minecraft!: Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download Minecraft! Thank you Microsoft Store :(Я использую Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition. Дело в том, что Я не могу...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition game pass: I recently bought The game pass ultimate and I looked for Minecraft windows 10 and it wasn't there was it recently removed? a8a7cd8a-8f94-4636-8141-27b0e894317e
  6. Nether not restored properly - Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nether not restored properly - Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock Edition): When I try to open my world, it failed to load I tried downloading the world and resetting Minecraft hoping that it will fix the issue. However, it didn't solve the problem. I tried creating a new...
  7. How do I sign out of a Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign out of a Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I've been trying to sign out of a Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I can't find any possible way to sign out. Can someone please give me a way of signing out a Microsoft...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not in my library

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not in my library: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I played for about a week or two then it disappeared from my library and now it's saying that I don't even own it .I can't send a pic of me in Minecraft...
  9. How to redeem free minecraft windows 10 edition from minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem free minecraft windows 10 edition from minecraft java: I want to play with my friends who play Bedrock edition but I have Java edition. My brother was able to redeem a free windows 10 edition because he owned Java edition. We are trying to do it on my...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, at the release of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition I had received the email that contained my claim code to download. Soon after I had issues with the email it was sent to change and no longer...