Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition won't update to 1.19

Discus and support Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition won't update to 1.19 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play with a friend who owns the Switch version of Bedrock, but neither the launcher nor the game seems to be updating to 1.19. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ortego_semrad, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition won't update to 1.19

I'm trying to play with a friend who owns the Switch version of Bedrock, but neither the launcher nor the game seems to be updating to 1.19. I don't know what to do nor who to turn to, so I came here for help. Does anybody know if Windows 10 is getting updated later or are the servers just overloaded or something?

:)

ortego_semrad, Jul 3, 2022
  2. henrichrolf Win User

I have the same problem with windows 10 pro although windows home on another machine updates correctly. Windows pro tells me that it is EOL.

Edit: After upgrading to 21H2 service pack windows shop offered the minecraft update to 1.19
  3. nassernaji Win User

I'm facing a similar issue here, except I have no option to update the game ;-; and for whatever reason, I can't install the launcher nor the Java and bedrock mashup
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. spencermeadows Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

i had the same problem

go into the microsoft store then go to the down arrow with a line under it and it will have all the updates you can add including minecraft
  6. Sunwardrumble64 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

Thank you very much, there are some updates so I will let them install and get back to you :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition won't update to 1.19 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock edition purchase on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition purchase on windows 10: Hi! When i click to buy minecoins, it stuck on the “This shouldn’t take long” or sometimes it says “Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe, Check your internet connection?” I...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?: Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition verison 1.19.10 can't find my keyboard, mouse works, but keyboard not. Gamepad isn't connected, I have no mods. I can't move, change key binds to letters from...
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Installation: I keep getting the error code "0x80073cf9" when trying to install Minecraft windows 10 edition, I am running windows 11, I have reset my computer recently, and before I did that, Minecraft ran...
  5. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I still don't get Minecraft Java Edition for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I still don't get Minecraft Java Edition for free: Does it only work if you bought Minecraft after June 7th? I'm confused help please! dd1eb15a-6b91-4ec1-b43c-6e545898d870
  6. Cannot play Minecraft Java Edition though having Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft Java Edition though having Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with this account, and I tried to redeem the Java Edition, but the launcher only says play demo. I installed Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition on Xbox, but I...
  7. Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Stuck on Version 1.19.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Stuck on Version 1.19.1: I have been having this issue with Minecraft for about a day now but I cannot upgrade to version 1.19.2 for some reason. I watched a tutorial video on how to run your own server and stuff and I do...
  8. i bought minecraft windows edition on my laptop and now i have to buy it again on my desktop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i bought minecraft windows edition on my laptop and now i have to buy it again on my desktop: i bought minecraft a few years ago on my laptop and recently i bought a new desktop, i have windows 10 and when i opened my microsoft store i loged in with my laptop/minecraft account but it...
  9. MInecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Java and Windows 10 edition: So as we all know Mojage forced us to merge with microsoft. But the issue i have is that i had paied for a windows 10 minecraft (to use with VR) and years before that i paied for the orginal...
  10. Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.: When I logged in on Microsoft store and tried to redeem the new bundle, I was surprised when I saw I had to buy Java instead even though I already own Minecraft Windows....