Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DariusLide, Sep 11, 2019.

1. DariusLide
    DariusLide Guest

Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it didn't need to update but with the new version, it is a
    necesserily update.

:)

DariusLide, Sep 11, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

You can't use the Windows 10 code for Xbox.

Xbox and Windows Minecraft are two separate products.

If you have bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to Xbox Minecraft for free.

But owning Windows or Java Minecraft won't give you Xbox Minecraft. Sorry.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Sunwardrumble64 Win User

Thank you very much, there are some updates so I will let them install and get back to you :)
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection: I bought the Starter pack obviously to play the game and get the extras. After about 4 - 5 days, I still haven't received the 700 mine coins it included. I'm wondering how long it takes to show...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed": I currently have the Java edition of Minecraft and when I go to redeem the free version of the Windows 10 edition it says I have already redeemed the code. If anyone can help me that would be...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!: Hi! It says that "cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up" please help thanks! :D 469017c7-930d-4c75-a0c0-706069bc2e15
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!: Hi! so when i try to play with friends via LAN or servers it says that my microsoft account is set up in a way that makes it unable to play multiplayer in any way. Please help me with this since i...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello! I was wondering if redeeming a free code that you got for owning the Java version of the game was still possible. On my Mojang account page there's no code anymore, for some reason. I don't...
  7. Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my brother's PC, but I want it on my PC which has a different account. I have all my other games on my main account, so switching the account messes things...
  8. error al conectar con el mundo en minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    error al conectar con el mundo en minecraft windows 10 edition: Hola Buenas un problema con el multijugador de minecraft windows 10 edition lo compre hace 2 meses para jugar con amigos la cosa es que no conecta de mis amigos y a veces suele conectar con gente...
  9. Store 買了 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 不能更新

in XBoX on Windows
    Store 買了 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 不能更新: 本人在5月28日買了Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 版本, 最後遊玩日期為6月13日, 到6月23日 聽聞有更新後上ms store 更新, 但更新不能, 連game 也 uninstall (包括存檔也沒有了), 到現在也不能安裝, 在Store 內按 "install" 沒有反應, 我嘗試裝其他app 及 game...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought: So as the title says I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition on any servers.I used to be able to play the servers I added but now with the 1.16.0 update I can't play anything on the servers tab...