Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DariusLide, Sep 11, 2019.

1. DariusLide
    DariusLide Guest

Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it didn't need to update but with the new version, it is a
    necesserily update.

:)

DariusLide, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues: Hi everyone, I'm currently experiencing problems connecting to the featured Minecraft servers on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. It's been about a month since I had this computer and it has never...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  5. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  6. Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked: A while ago I bought the Pure BDCraft Texture Pack, and earlier today it was working fine, but now it, along with the Halfling's Burrow Template, are locked. So, why are two things that I BOUGHT...
  7. How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?: I own minecraft windows 10 on my xbox one. I know we were also given a code to redeem so that the game could also be downloaded on your pc. sadly I can not find this code. Is there anyway I can...
  8. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 EDITION "Houve um problema ao carregar este mundo" [Translation -...

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 EDITION "Houve um problema ao carregar este mundo" [Translation -...: Adquiri recentemente no marketplace um mundo chamado Sam & Danni. Tento Criar o mundo e ele simplesmente me mostra essa mensagem. já tentei iniciar no modo single player, já tentei desinstalar e...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working: Hi! So recently, my friends started a realm on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. I wanted to join my friends. I remember that I had a free code for Windows 10 version of Minecraft so I tried to...
  10. Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT: Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have...