Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After checking this forum, where I read that you could reinstall the game and not lose anything (unless you deleted things manually in the game, which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ConchaVenturini, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game

After checking this forum, where I read that you could reinstall the game and not lose anything (unless you deleted things manually in the game, which I didn't), I uninstalled the game and then installed it again, and the worlds had disappeared. Weren't
    they supposed to be saved on the cloud? How can I recover them???

:)

ConchaVenturini, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

When you Uninstall the Game you maked Backup of you Worlds? Try restore the Backup if you have
  3. ConchaVenturini Win User

It didn't ask me if I wanted to backup my worlds... Where can I go to see if there are any backups?
  4. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

Hey there,

Is there a specific error code that you get with that error message? It sounds like there may a network issue, or there may be other software installed on your Windows 10 PC that may be interfering with connecting to the game's servers. To start, let's try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition from your Windows 10 PC. You can uninstall Minecraft from the app list within the Start Menu on Windows 10, and reinstall the game through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

Hi Lone Wolf,

Thanks for your post, has this been happening with any worlds in the game? Or just this one world? Sometimes save games in Minecraft can be corrupted causing crashes, the best way to resolve that would be to attempt to play an older version of the save to
    prevent the bug from occurring again. Also try reinstalling Minecraft on Windows 10, here's an article on how to do so:

Reinstalling games on Windows 10

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I've tried to redeem my windows 10 edition of Minecraft but when i press redeem the page just refreshes. It doesn't open anything, doesn't show a code or anything at all. All it says is the...
  3. Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition: I recently switched to Minecraft windows 10 edition, and when I started playing, I got only 60 FPS. I then watched a tutorial on how to fix this, so I went into Minecraft windows 10 editions game...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.: I have had minecraft java edition for a while now and just recently found out about minecraft windows 10 but when i go to get the code it says there are no more codes available and it does not...
  5. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  6. ¿Tendré problemas si juego con la misma cuenta en Minecraft PE y Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Tendré problemas si juego con la misma cuenta en Minecraft PE y Windows 10 Edition?: Si compro Minecraft Pocket Edition y vinculo el juego a una cuenta xbox y compro Minecraft Windows 10 Edition con las misma cuenta, ¿no habra ningun conflicto al estar conectado con la misma...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition): Hey everyone, I have been experiencing an issue on Minecraft Bedrock. I was able to join my other mate who has Minecraft PE. But my mate with the same Minecraft Bedrock does not allow us to join....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.: So for the past few days now my laptop--note my laptop runs perfectly with the settings set to max and low-- has been crashing my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition only when I'm mining. I've read...
  9. Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition because I have the Java Editon but when I click "Claim your free copy" it gives me "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  10. Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13: yesterday, the 1.13 update for bedrock edition released and I have seen many people playing it, but I followed the update instructions on minecraft.net, which tells me to go the windows store and...