Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Witam. Mam problem z grą Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Odebrałem swoją darmową kopię na stronie Mojang, a gdy wchodzę do gry piszę, żebym kupił grę,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlpheyPL, Jan 8, 2019.

1. AlpheyPL
    AlpheyPL Guest

Witam. Mam problem z grą Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Odebrałem swoją darmową kopię na stronie Mojang, a gdy wchodzę do gry piszę, żebym kupił grę, gdy ta w Microsoft Store jest w moim posiadaniu. Ma ktoś jakąś radę jak temu zaradzić?

[Translation]

Hi. I have a problem with the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I picked up my free copy on the Mojang site, and when I go to the game I write that I bought the game when the one in the Microsoft Store is in my possession. Has anyone any advice how to remedy
    this?

:)

AlpheyPL, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Tengo Minecraft Windows 10 edition Comprado y ahora me dice Gasto en conflicto (Mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo Minecraft Windows 10 edition Comprado y ahora me dice Gasto en conflicto (Mod...: Compre Minecraft Windows 10 edition el 22 de Septiembre del 2018 y Hoy 29/12/2018 me dice que tengo una versión de prueba. Le doy y me dice que compre minecraft Windows 10 edition starter...
  3. Minecraft Windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows edition: Es posible el reembolso?' (Mod Translation) is reimbursement possible? 1d2b1ba0-9294-472c-ab5f-13918db02026
  4. I cannot connect my xbox account to minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot connect my xbox account to minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, i have a problem, when i try to sign in my xbox live account on minecraft windows 10 edition it says "We tried to sign you in to your Xbox live account, but something went wrong" i already...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't update: Hi, I've had Minecraft windows 10 edition ever since it came out and it has never had problems updating but I'm trying to play with a friend and theirs is on 1.9.0 while mine is stuck on 1.7.1 and...
  6. Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition: The last coupe of days I have been trying to work my way through an underwater temple. Of course the elder guardians gave me mining fatigue repeatedly. While trying to break sponges to dry them...
  7. I lost my Windows 10 edition Minecraft World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my Windows 10 edition Minecraft World: This is actually the second time that this has happened to me. I first made tried to make a minigame world, and then I saved and quitted it. The next day, I went to my world and it disappeared. I...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's game: My friend and I are trying yet failing to play Minecraft together, but we're on different platforms. (I'm on my computer on windows 10 edition, while she is on her Xbox one.) We have tried...
  9. I own minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox but not PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox but not PC: I was given for free minecraft 10 windows edition for owning the xbox one edition, does this mean I can't download it on my laptop through the microsoft store? It's not in my ready to install....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Bei mir crasht immer die Version beim starten brache ich irgend einen Treiber dafür? ich komme nicht weiter Bin angemeldet hab mehrfach neu instaliert :( [Translation - I always crash the version...