Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Witam. Mam problem z grą Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Odebrałem swoją darmową kopię na stronie Mojang, a gdy wchodzę do gry piszę, żebym kupił grę,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlpheyPL, Jan 8, 2019.

1. AlpheyPL
    AlpheyPL Guest

Witam. Mam problem z grą Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Odebrałem swoją darmową kopię na stronie Mojang, a gdy wchodzę do gry piszę, żebym kupił grę, gdy ta w Microsoft Store jest w moim posiadaniu. Ma ktoś jakąś radę jak temu zaradzić?

[Translation]

Hi. I have a problem with the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I picked up my free copy on the Mojang site, and when I go to the game I write that I bought the game when the one in the Microsoft Store is in my possession. Has anyone any advice how to remedy
    this?

:)

AlpheyPL, Jan 8, 2019
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  6. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Minecraft is supposed to be cross platform. I played with my friend on PC but i'm unable to play with my friend on the Nintendo Switch. When i click on the link she sent me to join her server (on...
  3. minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition: O meu Minecraft windows 10 edition esta em uma beta eu quero sair dela e ir para versão 1.10.0 mas eu não sei como alguem poderia me ajudar? *Mod Translation* My Minecraft Windows 10 edition...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop and i want to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it says that i have a trial version but i have bought it 2 years ago with my old system and played...
  5. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server: Hi my girlfriends' computer just can't join internal server, we have tried many ways but still doesn't work there are few trouble shot we have done: 1. I used my pc and my andriod device to...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition nejde spustit [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition nejde spustit [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 edition...: Dobrý den. Ve hře v nastavení jsem změnil zobrazení z okna na celou obrazovku. Hra se hned sama ukončila. Od té doby nejde spustit. Vždy jen problikne bílá obrazovka s logem Mojang a to je vše...
  8. Meu Minecraft Windows 10 Edition não está contabilizando as conquistas (My Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Meu Minecraft Windows 10 Edition não está contabilizando as conquistas (My Minecraft...: Quando eu comprei e joguei o jogo contabilizava as conquistas normalmente, depois de certo momento parou, agora eu faço os requisitos para desbloquear a conquista e nada, não pipoca, não...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition: I am trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition but when I try to connect to my friends world on Xbox, it says unable to connect. When he restarts the game it fixes the problem but it annoys...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games: So, I'm trying to play minecraft with my friends. I can join a world if one of them hosts it but I can't join my friend's realm. When I try to accept the realm invite it pops up with a message...