Minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I recently created an xbox account for my microsoft account and i have windows 10 edition. but for some reason i cannot join realms or participate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kirsty.oof, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Kirsty.oof
    Kirsty.oof Guest

Hi, I recently created an xbox account for my microsoft account and i have windows 10 edition. but for some reason i cannot join realms or participate in the "looking for games" section due to my privacy and saftey setting, but the links they give me always
    direct me to xbox support and not an actual place i can change my settings. i am not on a childs account because i use this account to supervise my childs account on google family link. im not sure where to go from here as i have spent a few hours looking
    for ways to change my settings.

:)

Kirsty.oof, Mar 20, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Fos Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Im in my friends realms when i join and try to chat they cant see my chat and also i cant hear anything any solutions for this? 6d396793-dc9a-4089-94e4-f1db04128c0d
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition se congela despues de iniciar seccion de xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition se congela despues de iniciar seccion de xbox: Buenas, teno un problema en minecraft windows 10 edition el cual es que inicio el juego y todo carga pero despues de iniciar seccion el juego se congela y hay hasta veces que tengo que reiniciar...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers: Hey y'all, Kind of in a dire need right now for some assistance on this one. I'm unable to join a friend's world, however I am able to join servers. I've gone through all 6 troubleshooting...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I've had Minecraft Java Edition since 2016. I went to redeem my free code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and it's still saying i don't own the game even though my code was still perfectly fine....
  7. I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...: I have owned Minecraft for years, and recently due to quarantine, I would love to play with my friends through crossplay. Unfortunately, when I went to redeem my code it gave me this Error Message...
  8. Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition: I bought minecraft java edition several years ago and when minecraft windows 10 edition launched I was able to get a redeem code to get that version for free, however now that I got a new computer...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: I used to play on Minecraft java edition but recently decided to switch to windows 10 edition for the cross-play option. I go to the process through Mojang to redeem my free version but when I...
  10. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.: Since 2015 I own Mincraft Windows 10 Edition and played it for several years. Recently I had to delete everything from my PC, including the game. But when I tried to re-install it, instead of the...