Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back in 2015 and have been playing on it ever since then, when the 1.16.100 update recently came out, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwitchLatch, Nov 26, 2020.

1. SwitchLatch
    SwitchLatch Guest

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back in 2015 and have been playing on it ever since then, when the 1.16.100 update recently came out, the Microsoft store wouldn't cooperate with me when I tried to update it.

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it in hopes of the update coming with installation, but to my surprise, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition was no longer purchased under my account. I tried reinstalling Windows updates, I tried logging out and back in, I
    tried resetting the store and nothing worked.

I've tried almost everything I could think of and I've had no luck, I believe there was an issue with the license for the game, I checked my order history and nothing seemed to appear.

I have proof to show that I've owned Minecraft previously before this situation, I have multiplayer achievements to show that I've had the game, which I could not obtain if I was playing on the Trial version.
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [​IMG]

:)

SwitchLatch, Nov 26, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Fos Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: A while back, I redeemed the free upgrade to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for people who bought the Java edition before October 19th, 2018 on a different computer, and there was no problem....
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition with game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition with game pass ultimate: Now that if you have game pass ultimate you can play games on pc then why cant you play minecraft windows 10 edition because you can play it on console but not on pc and its cross platform. Also...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Appearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Appearing: Hello, About a year or two ago I bought minecraft java edition and it gave me minecraft windows 10 edition code for free. I redeemed this code and it worked. But recently, I switched computers...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Back in 2017 I got Minecraft Windows 10 addition because I previously had Minecraft Xbox 1 edition so I got Windows 10 for free, well I recently switched to PC and have a windows 10 operating...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition makes me buy it again because i needed to reset my pc and now it makes me buy the game all over again someone help me 4a4dfc23-5b35-4f2a-b7eb-9337f620f12c
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So I bought Minecraft a while ago and I also got a subscription to Xbox Game Pass for 3 months as of now and i went to check on the microsoft store it gave me the option to buy to own it but I...
  8. I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store): I have bought Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store, Can i play it in my xbox one too without paying or will i have to pay individually ? 68892216-9e53-4069-aa47-c1f717a38895
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't leave beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't leave beta program: Yesterday I bought minecraft windows 10 edition to my account with code. I signed up for minecraft beta for rtx long ago on the Insider hub. I unenrolled it and played minecraft for about 2 hours...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition No Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition No Multiplayer: Hi Guys, I just bought Minecraft for my second time (I already owned Java Edition) so that I could play with my girlfriend who has the Windows 10 Edition already, but we haven't been able to...