Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought minecraft windows 10 and tried to join an own server (world) to play with a xbox friend because recently I've read about the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JessRocket, Aug 14, 2019.

1. JessRocket
    JessRocket Guest

Yesterday I bought minecraft windows 10 and tried to join an own server (world) to play with a xbox friend because recently I've read about the compatibility to play in multi-platform. I tried many times but I couldn't, even when I uninstalled and reinstalled
    the game, It still appear in my screen that my version wasn't updated.

The compatibility is only with the subscription in realms?

Thank you Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server :)

:)

JessRocket, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi JessRocket,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. In regard to playing with friends or in different worlds in Minecraft, your inability to do so may be due to your version of Minecraft for Windows 10 not being updated to the same version as your
    friend. Worlds are different than
    Minecraft Realms
    , in that the realms are part of a subscription service but worlds are not.

I recommend that you again attempt to update Minecraft to the correct version then try to enter your friend's world once more, as well as ensuring that your PC is also fully up to date. You can troubleshoot the issue with updating the game using our Minecraft:
    Windows 10 Edition FAQ
    . Additionally, you may find the following resources very helpful as well in getting everything updated and ready to go:

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10

Mojand Support

https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. GrandpaEdward Win User

Minecraft PE Xbox Live 'Joinable Friends'

I too am having a problem joining friends using XBOX Live. It used to work, recently it has failed. In MineCraft it shows my friend available, but when I attempt to join, it goes into a continuous loop "syncing pack with server". Client is iPad Air 2 with
    latest iOS, Server is Windows 10 notebook with latest Windows Updates. Both are using MineCraft v1.1.5

Submitted bug report to Mojang, 25 Jul 17, no resolution as of this time. :(
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues connecting with your friends in Minecraft due to a network issue. Here are some great articles that you may find helpful for opening up your NAT type on
    your Windows 10 PC:

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft <<< contains Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition management and help section

Go ahead and give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

Hey there,

Is there a specific error code that you get with that error message? It sounds like there may a network issue, or there may be other software installed on your Windows 10 PC that may be interfering with connecting to the game's servers. To start, let's try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition from your Windows 10 PC. You can uninstall Minecraft from the app list within the Start Menu on Windows 10, and reinstall the game through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

minecraft windows 10 code failure

Hey kitten on smack -

To clarify, you are trying to redeem a code for Minecraft for Windows 10 PC? Are you receiving an error code when you try to redeem it? If so, could you please provide that to us? It will resemble XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000.

Additionally, please Private Message me the code you are referring to so we can look into a bit more. To private message me, click the tiny envelope below my post.

Thanks! :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows failure

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello I'm currently playing a game called Minecraft and I am not able to talk in one specific server. I can other servers but for some reason I cannot it this one server. I believe I have been...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...
  6. Minecraft windows edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows edition: Minecraft Windows 10 edition full-screen mode issue. When I go to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and look high up there is a white bar, and when I look down you can see the taskbar. What to do to...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: Hola Recientemente compre Minecraft Java Edition y mi duda es si aún sirve la opción de obtener la versión de Windows 10 gratis con el código que te dan en Mojang. Si es que aún funciona ¿Cuáles...
  8. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]: 先週までは問題なく起動できていたのですが、今週になってから全く起動しなくなりました。 症状は、mojangの文字が出た後の白い画面のままで、何分か経つとアプリが落ちます。 一応再インストールは試しましたが、それの効果は全くありません。 あと、日本語でユーザーフォルダ名が設定されていると起動できないとの情...
  10. minecraft windows 10 code failure

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    minecraft windows 10 code failure: my windows 10 minecraft code, I have been told by a Microsoft advisor is apparently not for minecraft and I know from trying, does not work could I have a either a new one, or minecraft redeemed...