Minecraft windows 10 help

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft windows 10 on my usual account in the microsoft store, but it went onto my other account/email, which i didn't use to buy the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tazza53, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Tazza53
    Tazza53 Guest

I bought minecraft windows 10 on my usual account in the microsoft store, but it went onto my other account/email, which i didn't use to buy the game or usem so i don't have any minecoin's, skins and it wont let me do anything, idk what to do and i can't
    buy it again and i really need it as soon as possible, any help is appreciated as i need to join my friend, cheers (also it appears on my usual email in the library but when i use it to log into it says i dont own anything and wont let me join realms) p.s
    i did some more researching and it goes onto the xbox account you were logged into, i was logged into the old one, anyway to change/ transfer it to a different one?

:)

Tazza53, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

4. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

minecraft windwos10総合版体験版 相手に自分のワールドが表定されなくなりました。 xbox live サービス [Translation - My world is no longer listed in Minecraft windows 10. Xbox Live Services]

Hi MachiGU,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta free trial version? Try reviewing the article

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    . If you still need more assistance with Minecraft Windows 10 Trial version, try contacting

Mojang Support

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

I have Minecraft in Switch

Hey there Cristina1OP,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, in order to play on Windows 10 you would need to purchase the windows 10 version.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 help - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows help

2. Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP: I have tried all I can think to fix this issue. It is not very uncommon from browsing online that many MANY people are having this same issue! I purchased the pack from windows store tonight,...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  4. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  5. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  6. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  7. Help with Minecraft for Windows 10 Disappearance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Minecraft for Windows 10 Disappearance: Hi, I apparently have used my code for my free Minecraft Windows 10 version after downloading the Java version. Because of this, I have checked my account to re-download this app, as I cannot find...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Code alllegedly used and MS Support not helping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Code alllegedly used and MS Support not helping: I purchased Minecraft a few years ago and Mojang gave me a free code for Minecraft for Windows 10. I decided to redeem it today but it seems like it was redeemed in 2017. So I checked my purchase...
  9. HELP PLEASE with Minecraft Windows 10 achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP PLEASE with Minecraft Windows 10 achievements: Hi everyone, I am having a big problem with Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I can't unlock any achievements! Even if I'm switching accounts. I also own Minecraft on Xbox One, but on this version I...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 (I need HELP)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 (I need HELP): Hey, I need help. I have Minecraft Windows 10. There was a kind of error code where my dad had to log in to confirm that I can play. So he logged in but now every time I open Minecraft my PC...