Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't understand why it won't let me play or login to a game I own, the Store show's I own it. But when I got to play it tries to get me to spend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HeatherShaw79, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...

I don't understand why it won't let me play or login to a game I own, the Store show's I own it. But when I got to play it tries to get me to spend 49.99 to buy the Master Collection but I just want to play what I have with my kid.

:)

HeatherShaw79, Sep 7, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Перенос игры с одного пк на другой (Transfer game from one pc to another)

Hello Ольга2006,

To clarify, do you own Minecraft through the Microsoft store? Are you trying to get your Minecraft game from a windows 10 device to a windows 8 device?

Let us know these details. For now, it is not possible to transfer Minecraft (for windows 10) from a windows 10 device to a windows 8 device.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Hello Marshmellow,

Do you own the PC version of Minecraft? If not you only have the beta and wont be able to upgrade unless you purchase the regular Minecraft for windows 10. If you do own the PC version of Minecraft you should be able to upgrade to the Minecraft windows 10
    edition for free. Check this website on the PC and see if it says to install or purchase.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Sagaroth Win User

license terms for Microsoft Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

5. WyndyRausenberger Win User

Cant unlock

same here ..

I have bought minecraft v1.2.11 windows pc edition but cannot unlock it on another home device I own . After downloading, installing it when I try to unlock full game it give the above error code and says "Looks like you already own this" "Go to my games
    or my library on your home device to download it. "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"
    Same here. Redeemed paid version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition from Xbox one. Now pushed to a new device that is recognized on MS account, and it appears to be installed, but after hitting "play", the "full game" will not unlock.
  6. francisco lopezgarci Win User

Tengo Minecraft comprado mediante una clave, pero no puedo jugarlo,m e pide comprarlo otra vez [Translate] I have Minecraft purchased through a key, but I can not play it, M and ask to buy it again

Hi! The answer where easier, but I figured by my own. I must login in the xbox app for windows 10 first. Once I´m logged, then minecraft allow me to initiate session.
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...

1. Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Owned

2. I no longer own Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10): When I made my Minecraft account in 2018 (java edition), Mojang gifted me the Windows 10 bedrock version. I can still play it, and it's not the trial, however, my microsoft store says I do not own...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 - No longer owns it after Java Redeem code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - No longer owns it after Java Redeem code?: I had Minecraft for Windows 10 through the Java edition and had/played it for months but now suddenly error 0x803f8001 appeared and I could not play. All of a sudden, it does not recognize I own...
  4. I can only see my own chat but nobody elses Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can only see my own chat but nobody elses Minecraft windows 10 edition: Earlier today I was playing in a skywars game and for some odd reason nobody's chat was showing so I shrugged it off at first. but in like Very populated servers like mineville or something I...
  5. can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?: So I've been trying to figure out if i can get windows ten ed if i link my Mojang id with my Xbox email that owns Minecraft and i couldn't find anything related to my problem / issue....
  6. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.: Since 2015 I own Mincraft Windows 10 Edition and played it for several years. Recently I had to delete everything from my PC, including the game. But when I tried to re-install it, instead of the...
  7. Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox: Hi I'm trying to download Minecraft windows 10 on my pc, having previously owned it on xbox. It doesn't say I own the game in the store yet it is on my account purchase history. I have spoken to...
  8. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002
  9. If I own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, can I get it on Xbox One for free?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, can I get it on Xbox One for free?: If I can, how do I play it? I'm asking mostly because, one of my friends cant join me because of him having Minecraft: Xbox One edition, and not having the Minecraft Xbon Live one. I think on...
  10. I own minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox but not PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox but not PC: I was given for free minecraft 10 windows edition for owning the xbox one edition, does this mean I can't download it on my laptop through the microsoft store? It's not in my ready to install....