Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been an issue for quite some time now. My brother plays minecraft frequently, and for a long time we could play together via xbox live on our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GramzonWingard, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World

This has been an issue for quite some time now. My brother plays minecraft frequently, and for a long time we could play together via xbox live on our PCs. Ad of the last 1-3 months or so, I'm completely unable to connect to his worlds. He can connect to
    mine, but since he plays more often he's usually the one with a world set up for our friends.

Other people can join my world, and i can join other people's worlds, but i can't connect to the game via LAN, either wifi, or plugged into ethernet directly. I've updated drivers, reinstalled the game, made sure I'm on a private network with network discovery
    on, gone to a friend's house, and every time it just says "unable to connect to world" with no more information to help me solve the issue.

I'm at a bit of a loss here, and it's driving me nuts.

:)

GramzonWingard, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Gramzon,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. It is definitely difficult to figure out what is causing this with how vague the error message is. have you tried getting in touch with the developer to help troubleshoot this? If you haven't already, check
    out their support page here :
    Mojang Help

You can also get help from the Minecraft community here :
    Minecraft Forums

Hope this helps!
  3. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  4. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10

Hello Zeus,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend first trying to reboot your network hardware. If that doesn't work try removing each other as friend then adding each other back as friend. Try these and let us know.

Brad
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 - Unable to connect to world

Hello LeoShaddz!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. There are two solutions available for this issue. The first solution is to make sure the NAT Type on the Xbox One is set to Open, and there is a 100% connection to Xbox Live. Our

NAT error article
    contains all the solutions for that scenario. Also,
    Mojang support
    will have more details about being unable to connect to other player's world.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Lan

2. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  3. Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Minecraft on PC. I'm trying to login to my Xbox Live account but whenever I click the "Sign-in" button, it just says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft...
  4. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  6. Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10): Hello, so my friend is hosting a realm with our 6 other friends. Everybody can do anything freely but whenever I join I can break blocks but I won't receive the block. I cannot chat, every time I...
  7. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  8. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  10. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002