Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been an issue for quite some time now. My brother plays minecraft frequently, and for a long time we could play together via xbox live on our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GramzonWingard, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World

This has been an issue for quite some time now. My brother plays minecraft frequently, and for a long time we could play together via xbox live on our PCs. Ad of the last 1-3 months or so, I'm completely unable to connect to his worlds. He can connect to
    mine, but since he plays more often he's usually the one with a world set up for our friends.

Other people can join my world, and i can join other people's worlds, but i can't connect to the game via LAN, either wifi, or plugged into ethernet directly. I've updated drivers, reinstalled the game, made sure I'm on a private network with network discovery
    on, gone to a friend's house, and every time it just says "unable to connect to world" with no more information to help me solve the issue.

I'm at a bit of a loss here, and it's driving me nuts.

:)

GramzonWingard, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Gramzon,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. It is definitely difficult to figure out what is causing this with how vague the error message is. have you tried getting in touch with the developer to help troubleshoot this? If you haven't already, check
    out their support page here :
    Mojang Help

You can also get help from the Minecraft community here :
    Minecraft Forums

Hope this helps!
  3. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  4. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10

Hello Zeus,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend first trying to reboot your network hardware. If that doesn't work try removing each other as friend then adding each other back as friend. Try these and let us know.

Brad
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 - Unable to connect to world

Hello LeoShaddz!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. There are two solutions available for this issue. The first solution is to make sure the NAT Type on the Xbox One is set to Open, and there is a 100% connection to Xbox Live. Our

NAT error article
    contains all the solutions for that scenario. Also,
    Mojang support
    will have more details about being unable to connect to other player's world.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Lan

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I bought the Minecraft PE on android. Is it possible to create a gift code to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by purchasing the Minecraft PE? c8e98796-56c6-41e6-959e-98e13eaabd3c
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページでエラー  Error on takeover page for Minecraft for Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10の引継ぎページで「エラー!Minecraft for Windows 10のギフトコードが一時的に不足しているようです。後でもう一度確認してく さい!」と出てきます。どうすれば解決しますか?教えてく さい。 The Minecraft for Windows 10 takeover page says "Error! The gift...
  4. Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10): I play Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Nintendo Switch and Windows 10. In the past I have bought a fair amount of items in the marketplace, however, since a little before the 'Buzzy Bees'...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: The redeemable code for people who have already bought the java edition does not seem to be working. I was wondering whether anyone knew when or if this would be fixed. Thank you...
  6. Online de Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Online de Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Si yo compro Minecraft: Windows 10 edition ¿Puedo jugar con un jugador de Xbox? y si es así, ¿Tengo que pagar una suscripción de xbox live gold para jugar online con ese jugador? [Edit -...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio: Hey! I'm having this issue with Windows 10 Minecraft not having any audio. Every other game,app and even other windows store apps have audio. I've reset my audio drivers, ran chkdsk, scannow, and...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 unavailable: I previously redeemed a giftcard for buying Java and I got free minecraft for windows 10 and it worked just fine on that laptop, I decided I wanted to upgrade, so I switched to desktop which also...
  9. No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10: Hey, so basically whenever i try to play minecraft there is no audio. I've placed the sliders all the way to 100% in the settings Minecraft is not mute in my equalizer settings I've run the...
  10. I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.: So I set up a server on my windows 10 edition computer & hoped that I could connect to it with my Xbox One S & it can't. It works the other way around where if I connect my windows 10 edition to...